WGR has no credibility

I tune in to WGR for the interviews. Oh wait the only interviews they air are with Sabres Management or Hockey writers. I switched to Sirius and have not regretted it since the day I signed up. Pat Kirwin from 3-7 is the best NFL show on the air.

Please leave town Mike Schopp and take Jerry Sullivan with you

I tune in to WGR for the interviews. Oh wait the only interviews they air are with Sabres Management or Hockey writers. I switched to Sirius and have not regretted it since the day I signed up. Pat Kirwin from 3-7 is the best NFL show on the air.

Please leave town Mike Schopp and take Jerry Sullivan with you

Hey, maybe the two of our profiles can grab lunch some day

Any word on if that's gonna stream live at some point? There's a massive out-of-town contingent that would tune in via the 'tubes if there was a decent Buffalo sports show on.

He's working on it, but he'll have to convince management that the cost-benefit numbers add up in their favor. We pounded GR with e-mails for probably two years before the Entercom "suits" finally caved in -- and that was with their PD, Andy Roth, also pushing for it to happen.

In the meantime, Brad is putting podcasts on both "Brad's Sports Bar" (on the WECK site) and his own blog, BuffaloMainEvent.

Also, for those of you in the Northtowns, Brad's show is now simulcasting on WLVL 1340 (Lockport). Yes, this is the same station that picked up the Simoncast after WNSA shut down. Kudos to Dick Greene for continuing to believe in "local" radio.

He's working on it, but he'll have to convince management that the cost-benefit numbers add up in their favor. We pounded GR with e-mails for probably two years before the Entercom "suits" finally caved in -- and that was with their PD, Andy Roth, also pushing for it to happen.

In the meantime, Brad is putting podcasts on both "Brad's Sports Bar" (on the WECK site) and his own blog, BuffaloMainEvent.

Also, for those of you in the Northtowns, Brad's show is now simulcasting on WLVL 1340 (Lockport). Yes, this is the same station that picked up the Simoncast after WNSA shut down. Kudos to Dick Greene for continuing to believe in "local" radio.

Thanks for the info, Lori. The podcasts are a great tease, but live sports radio for blood-thirsty, basement dwelling shut-ins has a visceral effect that podcasts just won't ever succeed in invoking. Good luck to Brad, and we hope he get's this online as soon as possible. We're standing by at the phones ready to "participate."

God....I thought the best thing that GR did in many years was get rid of Brad. He gladly acts like a moron on the air and thinks it's cute. He has nothing original to say and his personality is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Idiot radio.

God....I thought the best thing that GR did in many years was get rid of Brad. He gladly acts like a moron on the air and thinks it's cute. He has nothing original to say and his personality is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Idiot radio.
Your comments are always welcome Mrs Schopp,