Anybody watching the Spector news conference

I caught it, though not on ESPN. Not happy especially with how Goodell handled the investigation - says the league has a clear conflict of interest on the issue and thinks an impartial investigation should be done. Felt like Goodell was bootstrapping the punishment without first analyzing the data (like looking at what was actually done and investigating its effects on outcomes).

Walsh also indicated that at least one offensive player, unnamed, was aware of the taping and involved in catching the signs from the defensive coaches to relay them to Brady. Which, imo, is a pretty big deal.

Walsh also indicated that at least one offensive player, unnamed, was aware of the taping and involved in catching the signs from the defensive coaches to relay them to Brady. Which, imo, is a pretty big deal.

I thought so too. I am suprised this hasn't been a bigger issue yet. This means they used the information from the tapes in games. They even practiced it in the pre-season games.

I caught it, though not on ESPN. Not happy especially with how Goodell handled the investigation - says the league has a clear conflict of interest on the issue and thinks an impartial investigation should be done. Felt like Goodell was bootstrapping the punishment without first analyzing the data (like looking at what was actually done and investigating its effects on outcomes).

If they were stealing signs without any electronic equipment that's not against the rules.