WM=Thurman

Corp000085

No.  Thurman is a hall of fame back.  He did everything great.  Do not ever compare Willis to Thurman.

72965[/snapback]

What if WM plays for 13 years and gets 12,000 yards on the ground and a few thousand more in the air? Can we compare them then? :devil:

CW

Guest Guest_John from Hemet_*
No.  Thurman is a hall of fame back.  He did everything great.  Do not ever compare Willis to Thurman.

72965[/snapback]

VA....

A little unfair to say "ever" dont you think?

I loved Thurman Thomas....a special back who def deserved the hall of fame....but can we please remember that he ran behind an all pro line?

Thurman would run for 5 yards before he was touched....take a look at the stat where how many yards WM is getting AFTER HE IS HIT.......

I am not ready to compare then now......but I reserve future judgement

not to start a war, but i just meant today. willis reminds me of thurman today. the way he'd get hit before the first down and wiggle through the pile to go 2 yards after the first down. that's all i meant. Thurman's still the best back with a living wife in bills history.

If he stays healthy I think Willis may be one of the all time greats.

73111[/snapback]

:devil:

good grief....i hope you are right. i really do. but....come on. you are overdoing the hyperpole just a bit don't you think?