Eddie Kennison

He said he wants to play for 4 or 5 more years. Wanted to retire a Chief, but they don't want him. He's just two years removed from a 1,000 yd season.

Not suggesting that the Bills go after him - I don't think he fits in Buffalo's mix. Do you think he'll catch on or is it time for Eddie to hang 'em up for good?

He said he wants to play for 4 or 5 more years. Wanted to retire a Chief, but they don't want him. He's just two years removed from a 1,000 yd season.

Not suggesting that the Bills go after him - I don't think he fits in Buffalo's mix. Do you think he'll catch on or is it time for Eddie to hang 'em up for good?

I think he's still got some life in him if he can stay healthy. That hamstring injury last year killed his whole season.

He is the same age as Moulds. Do you want Moulds for another five years? Moulds is very dedicated and I am sure in great shape- but age effects us all. Kenneson also walked away from the game at one time saying he lost his desire to play football. No thank you. I like the group of young WRs we have now.

I just reread your post- yeah I think Kenneson will catch on with some team. He is a veteran that could mentor a younger WR. And some teams (Eagles, Vikes, etc) are starved for WR talent