Fights at The Ralph

i dont know how many Dolphins fans are going to pay to fly to toronto and spend $200 on a ticket when they wont even be able to sell tickets in Miami.

maybe next year if its the Jets.

It says "FIGHTS AT THE RALPH" not "FIGHTS AT THE SKYDOME" :devil:

The original post was not talking about games in Toronto.

i dont know how many Dolphins fans are going to pay to fly to toronto and spend $200 on a ticket when they wont even be able to sell tickets in Miami.

maybe next year if its the Jets.

There are MANY Canadian FISH Fans in Toronto. I know this from the Fin Haven website. Probably because many go to Fla on vacation.

Yeah it was. The title of the thread is wrong, go read the 1st post. On second thought, after rereading it myself maybe you are right , it was about fights at the Ralph. Which is it Kenmore?

go YELL AT THE ORIGINAL POSTER FOR SCREWING UP HIS THREAD

not me for following what he talked about.

i know what the title says. its not what the thread is about... YALL

edit: meh, maybe it is about the ralph? i guess it could be... but if it is, its poorly detailed.

edit 2: ok, yeah, i guess i see what he was saying... sorry

Yeah it was. The title of the thread is wrong, go read the 1st post.

Here in Ottawa, I was playing softball and wearing a Bills cap...well this guy was chirping with me all game and finally made some crack about the Bills being losers and the team moving and I jumped him as he was rounding second and proceeded to hit him until the teams broke us up.

I'm not even from Buffalo and I am very sensitive to people making light of a possible move. Seriously, I will fight over it.

Here in Ottawa, I was playing softball and wearing a Bills cap...well this guy was chirping with me all game and finally made some crack about the Bills being losers and the team moving and I jumped him as he was rounding second and proceeded to hit him until the teams broke us up.

I'm not even from Buffalo and I am very sensitive to people making light of a possible move. Seriously, I will fight over it.

i can respect that :devil:

:blink::lol:

:lol::pirate::devil::blink:

How is choosing not to spend $200 on a game you cannot tailgate at "punishing yourself"? The Toronto game will be the first "home" game in 6 years that I will not attend simply due to the price and lack of festivities. I don't think BillsPride12 or I care if the people of Toronto will miss us.

It sounded like a protest. I'm not going to pay the money and go to Toronto, I'll show them ! My point is, nobody is going to care, so if you like watching the Bills live, then you'll need to pony up the $ and travel to Toronto. That's the punsihing yourself part. If you don't like watching the Bills, then I guess your not.

Hey, so you have to make the drive to Toronto for one game, a big deal. That's what Torontonians deal with all the time for the games. And most of us still want the Bills in Buffalo. I know I do. Wouldn't be the same if they moved to Toronto.