DiGiorgio's Got A Good Head On His Shoulders

DiGiogio Graduates

If you get a chance check out the article by Chris Brown on Johnny boy graduating. Sounds like he's got a good backup plan for when his careers over. I'm happy to hear he knows what he wants to do if he cant count on football. Good for him and I hope he is the ability to play for us many more years then start his "other" career. Congrats on graduating John!

Yep. Good for him. While he is likely making a couple hundred grand a year right now, he has to realize he is not an elite player, and could be out of the NFL at any time. He isnt making enough to retire and sit on the beach. He needs to plan for all courses of his life.

Congrats to him!

All congrats to DiGiorgia and everything, but you know what I notice about this article - the picture is in the throwback uniform. Not sure if I am dreaming, but it seems more often than not, on the Bills own website, when they choose a photo of a player for an article like that, they choose one in the throwback.

Hey, if they like those throwbacks as much as we do - let's just change the uniforms already! Seems like we all agree...