Forget Obama's preacher, check out McCain's.....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

informative article by Frank Rich.

I wonder why Obama is being taken to task for his preachers comments,

while McCain's preachers comments are not even covered by the press?

Must be that "liberal" media bias!:lol:

Frank Rich Column

Because, Wright is Obamas teacher. this guy just endoreses mccain, but Mccain doesn't attend his church.

Big difference.

Ok, I know that difference.

But shouldn't McCain at least, have to denounce his support?

Yep, candidates should go out of their way to alienate their supporters. That's how you win.

I wonder why the media has dumbed everything down. ;)

Has Obama denounced his muslim support he got from the terrorist leaders? No I didn't think so.

Yikes, your scaring me that your still stuck on that.

It must be important for you to belive that Hamas and Obama are connected.

It seems strange to me,

that you don't even seem slightly bothered by the remarks of a minister that supports McCain strongly.

And Hillary has.....well......Hillary.

Hopefully she is out of the way tomorrow....hopefully....

(CBS) Democrat Barack Obama appears to have rebounded from some of the damage caused by the controversy surrounding his former pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright, according to the latest CBS News/New York Times poll.

On one key measure, Obama has seen a big reversal since his denunciation of Wright’s remarks on Tuesday. He now leads presumptive Republican nominee John McCain in the hypothetical fall contest by eleven points, 51 percent to 40 percent. That compares to a tied match-up in a CBS News/New York Times poll that was released last Wednesday.

Positive assessments

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4069259.shtml

So, one single poll, which covers the entire US (frankly useless) indicates anything?

(By the way, the other two polls released today both had McCain on top)

Obama can no more denounce Rev. Wright than he can his own grandmother*.

* Unless Grandma or Rev. Wright start hurting his chances of winning. Then he can denounce them.

Change You Can Believe In (if you're an idiot)

* Unless Grandma or Rev. Wright start hurting his chances of winning. Then he can denounce them.

Yo-yo-yo!!!! Hannity is in the HOUSE!

Change=getting us out of Iraq. Agree with it or not, but its a change of course from 100 years McCain

Yo-yo-yo!!!! Hannity is in the HOUSE!

Change=getting us out of Iraq. Agree with it or not, but its a change of course from 100 years McCain

Hmmm, here's where I wonder if you're purposely distorting what McCain said or if you just never understood it in the first place.

Hmmm, here's where I wonder if you're purposely distorting what McCain said or if you just never understood it in the first place.

While I know the point is completely rhetorical, go over and read his "He couldn't screw things up response" to my post. Molson's inability to grasp even simple points never disappoints.

If he's the nominee, I expect someone will release a holiday song, "Grandma got run over by Obama".

While I know the point is completely rhetorical, go over and read his "He couldn't screw things up response" to my post. Molson's inability to grasp even simple points never disappoints.

Fu-- you you stupid idiot. I stopped picking on your idiotic belief in "Constitutionalism" becuase it was pointless. Your point about Clinton not being able to screw things up was equally stupid. So I guess his "Biggest Tax Increase In American History" was ok with you now? Oh wait....he absolutley couldn't screw things up....it was all out of his hands! He was only the President, afterall. ;)

You are a moron

Fu-- you you stupid idiot. I stopped picking on your idiotic belief in "Constitutionalism" becuase it was pointless.

Well, I guess it's time to completely rethink everything now that you've made such an important proclamation. Love the emotion, though.

Your point about Clinton not being able to screw things up was equally stupid. So I guess his "Biggest Tax Increase In American History" was ok with you now?

How exactly does that not prove my point? I can't wait for your salon.com retort.

Oh wait....he absolutley couldn't screw things up....it was all out of his hands! He was only the President, afterall. ;)

Here's a little exercise for you: Put together 5 significant legislative accomplishments championed by the Clinton Administration and tie them into the economy of the 1990s. It should be really easy, since he was the President and that's an all powerful position here in these United States.

You are a moron

Ooh, that stings. :ph34r:

I'm under the impression that McCain is just following Bush's Iraq policy, if I'm wrong please let me in on it.

So you like McCain? Why's that?