What former Bill would you like to have on our roster?

I know Travis Henry has been mentioned, and this is a little off topic. But would you guys rather have kept henry and used the 1st round picks that we used on Lynch and Magahee to adress other needs? I'm a huge fan of Lynch, and hopefully he becomes a hall of famer and puts this disucssion to rest, but I feel like the team would've been better off the last couple of years if we held on to travis.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be ripped for this one but...

Willis McGahee!!!

He was a dick, I know. But he was/is a great running back. With the right team around him he could've been a darn good running back for us for a long time.

Pat Williams without a doubt. Biggest screwup of TD's tenure- and that is saying a lot! Lets see- blowing the number 4 pick on Mike Williams, trading for Drew Bledsoe, whiffing on the 2001 draft...

Tim Anderson or Mike Williams - No one was a better TSW whipping boy then Timmy or MW, since Timmy's departure, we just haven't had the same quality at the whipping boy position around here

my other vote would go to Leon Joe, just because of course, its Leon freakin' Joe

I may be ripped for this one but...

Willis McGahee!!!

He was a dick, I know. But he was/is a great running back. With the right team around him he could've been a darn good running back for us for a long time.

A great running back? Are you serious? LOL.