? about the undrafted free agents

he listed all the undrafted free agents he believed that have a legit shot at making the team and he didnt menty Viti the FB from Army.........why would he think that? I think Viti could probably be a starter next year from what i have heard.....so just anyone have any thoughts

he listed all the undrafted free agents he believed that have a legit shot at making the team and he didnt menty Viti the FB from Army.........why would he think that? I think Viti could probably be a starter next year from what i have heard.....so just anyone have any thoughts

(In my best AJ Soprano) What no :wallbash: ing Viti!

Truthfully, I think people on the board have this misconception about the fullback position.

Schonert did say we'd use the FB again, but they still like their tight ends. I don't think it's going to be something we see every first and second down.

So they will only keep one FB on the roster, and Barnes has a much more likely chance of being that FB than Viti. Viti has a better opportunity to make the practice squad.

Making an NFL team may mean more the Viti than to any other rookie this year. That said, I have to believe that he feels the Bills are the team that he the very best shot to make.

Truthfully, I think people on the board have this misconception about the fullback position.

Schonert did say we'd use the FB again, but they still like their tight ends. I don't think it's going to be something we see every first and second down.

So they will only keep one FB on the roster, and Barnes has a much more likely chance of being that FB than Viti. Viti has a better opportunity to make the practice squad.

Probably correct but Barnes had better be up for it or Viti will take his job.