Hypothetical Question

and yet they have a better record than the Bills over the last 10 years and have been to the playoffs more recently than Buffalo. :blink:

Your constant Bills-bashing crusade is growing tiresome. You bring nothing to this board but constant negativity and smarmy sarcasm. There are multiple on-line communities where your predictable stupidity would be acceptable and even appreciated. I don't think this is one of them. Your repetitive efforts make this a less pleasant place to be so why don't you either knock it off or go somewhere else.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your constant Bills-bashing crusade is growing tiresome. You bring nothing to this board but constant negativity and smarmy sarcasm. There are multiple on-line communities where your predictable stupidity would be acceptable and even appreciated. I don't think this is one of them. Your repetitive efforts make this a less pleasant place to be so why don't you either knock it off or go somewhere else.

But at least he always places the head-bashing smiley at the end of his posts so we know he's really frustrated. :blink:

What, you mean you don't like being told 437 times how Jason Peters is going be injured every year, and how we should draft 49 O-lineman every year, and how we are 1 injury away from being 0-16, and how jauron is horrible, and how Trent is horrible, and how our draft was horrible, and how every other team ever is better than us? You actually don't like that? I find that hard to believe. :blink: