McKelvin or McGee on kickoff?

I agree. Use them both. I remember in last year's Dallas game after McGee took it to the house, he sat out the next defensive series to get a breather. I'd bet both McGee and Parrish are happy they'll have someone to share the load with.

A team can put two returners back for kicks and punts it's been done before.

Is it stupid to suggest they create a few offensive packages for McKelvin to run reverses or bubble screens?

Seeing as how he has stone hands I wouldn't recommend it right now.

Persoannly I think McKelvin, Mcgee was good last year but not as good as 2 years ago. I would like Mcgee to focus 100% on becoming a top flight corner.

Just an FYI--your user name gives me the heebee geebies.

McGee.

McGee is a proven Pro Bowl Returner, McKelvin hasn't even participated in an NFL practice yet. Its really a no brainer. There's no way I just "give" the job to McKelvin. If its midway through the season and McGee is struggling, give McKelvin a shot. Its McGee's job to lose.

I really hate the argument of "I don't want us to use our top corner for returning kicks" because we've been doing it for the last few years now, and he's the best on our team at it. Also, McKelvin is a 1st round pick, and will probably start, AND will have much more of a financial commitment than McGee. So if you use that argument for McGee not returning kicks, you need to take McKelvin out of the mix as well.

Couldn't agree more. It is really a hard skill to predict. I guess Hester showed a ton of ability in college, but others have too & haven't amounted to much in the NFL. It would've been impossible for McGee to sustain his level from previous years, but it's not like he fell off the map after a 1 hit wonder eg. Dante Hall.

Forget all this talk...let's just put McKelvin, Hardy, Ellis and Viti on the field no matter what the situation and no matter if we have the ball or not. We will dominate.