2008 Schedule

doors

.... as the dome in Toronto will be closed, so Miami does not have to worry about Dec 7th weather issues !

The Bills should have demanded the roof stays open, period !

Sun. Dec. 7 MIAMI* 4:05pm CBS * - Home game played in Toronto.

.... as the dome in Toronto will be closed, so Miami does not have to worry about Dec 7th weather issues !

The Bills should have demanded the roof stays open, period !

Sun. Dec. 7 MIAMI* 4:05pm CBS * - Home game played in Toronto.

I really don't think it matters as much as we all think. its not like the entire team grew up playing in bad weather, and they practice outdoors in the weather, and are built for bad weather. Look at last year, they looked bad when the weather was more Buffalo like.

if trent hasn't gotten used to the cold yet, then this will help buffalo more i think. I liked everything i saw in trent last season, except he flopped in cold weather games. Everything else for him seems to be pretty good for a rookie thus far

The Bills are trying to make more money. Closing the dome is a bad move. Had it been kept open, glove sales would have gone up due to balcony fashion. I know our QB is from whine country and the cold increases our chance of losing but money is money.

I think this has been discussed previously, and someone researched that the "home" team makes the decision whether the roof is open or closed. If that is true, the Bills theoretically could choose to keep it open and maintain a cold weather advantage. I honestly don't know why they would, though -- certainly most fans would prefer a temp-controlled environment, particularly if they're shelling out $200 a pop for their tickets.

Really, it's a non-issue. The better team generally wins, regardless of the weather. Buffalo is a better team than Miami.

I think this has been discussed previously, and someone researched that the "home" team makes the decision whether the roof is open or closed. If that is true, the Bills theoretically could choose to keep it open and maintain a cold weather advantage. I honestly don't know why they would, though -- certainly most fans would prefer a temp-controlled environment, particularly if they're shelling out $200 a pop for their tickets.

Really, it's a non-issue. The better team generally wins, regardless of the weather. Buffalo is a better team than Miami.

That would be correct in most places, but I believe they close the dome for the season (and I think they do something to seal it up) when the Jays finish playing for the year

if trent hasn't gotten used to the cold yet, then this will help buffalo more i think. I liked everything i saw in trent last season, except he flopped in cold weather games. Everything else for him seems to be pretty good for a rookie thus far

I don't think that's fair. Trent struggled at Cleveland, which was an epically bad, once-in-a-decade kind of game. I've been to a lot of bad weather games, and that was easily the worst. The high scoring Browns could only manage two field goals, and that's with a QB that has spent the past four seasons in cold weather. And the other bad weather game, home vs. the Giants, was also unusually bad. If you compare Trent's rating in those two vs. a combined rating of Pro Bowler Derek Anderson and SB champ Eli Manning, Trent's is better.

The only bad (as opposed to God-awful) weather game the Bills played last year was actually against Miami, where Trent threw 4 TDs and no picks.