WHERE IS T-BONE AT TODAY??????

Its just wierd Rico...Bills started going in the tank when George W took office

72702[/snapback]

I remember a commercial years ago after Bush beat Ann Richards in Texas. Shortly afterward, the Cowboys started their slide.

I think the commercial was Bob Dole and Ann Richards sitting around talking about their loses, and Bob says "So Ann, what's wrong with the Cowboys," to which she responds, "I have no idea. They were winning when I was in office." :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_NavyBillsFan_*

ok ok listen,my BIG mouth opened up and now im looking like a tard.i feel stupid now,and i apologize for acting 5 years old.i did not realize the sox were this bad a s s. my god i feel so dumb at this moment for running my mouth.when am i gonna learn? im usually wrong when it comes to predicting outcomes and this was no different.i think im now gonna pop in pretty woman in the vcr and have a good cry.

Guest Big Stein
ok ok listen,my BIG mouth opened up and now im looking like a tard.i feel stupid now,and i apologize for acting 5 years old.i did not realize the sox were this bad a s s. my god i feel so dumb at this moment for running my mouth.when am i gonna learn? im usually wrong when it comes to predicting outcomes and this was no different.i think im now gonna pop in pretty woman in the vcr and have a good cry.

78673[/snapback]

:blush:;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, has A-Rod stopped crying yet?

GREATEST CHOKERS OF ALL TIME

2004 Learn it, live it, love it

I agree 100 percent, but me as a Yankees fan is going to wait till the series is over. Sure noone has ever come back from 3-0 down, but who knows, history is always made to be broken they say, so Im not truly celebrating until the series is over. Boston has a lot of firepower in that lineup.

good idea wasn't it. :blush:

Where is NavyBills fan today, I can tell you where Da Boneman is, cheering for the GREATEST COMEBACK IN BASEBALL HISTORY!!!

navy thanks for helping the Red Sox win with this thread.

78718[/snapback]

T-Bone don't be gloating to much there buddy. When the Sox went down 0-3 you conveniently went away as well. You didn't come back until it was 3-3. You are almost as bad as Navy. At least you didn't make this thread with the intellegence of a 12 year old.

I am not a Baseball fan at all. I barely watch any games. I do however hate most Yankee fans because the majority of fans i have met act like good old Navy here. I have known maybe one or 2 people who were true Yankee fans. One of them being my grandfather. Yankee fans always talk about the history of the ball club and how great is and how much they like the story. Most yankee fans can only count the penents and then name that the history of the club.

I hope the Red Sox win the series. They deserve it the most in my opinion after punching the yankees in the face.

T-Bone don't be gloating to much there buddy.  When the Sox went down 0-3 you conveniently went away as well.  You didn't come back until it was 3-3.  You are almost as bad as Navy.  At least you didn't make this thread with the intellegence of a 12 year old.

I am not a Baseball fan at all.  I barely watch any games.  I do however hate most Yankee fans because the majority of fans i have met act like good old Navy here.  I have known maybe one or 2 people who were true Yankee fans.  One of them being my grandfather.  Yankee fans always talk about the history of the ball club and how great is and how much they like the story.  Most yankee fans can only count the penents and then name that the history of the club. 

I hope the Red Sox win the series.  They deserve it the most in my opinion after punching the yankees in the face.

79546[/snapback]

Just reacting to this thread, and exactly what was I going to say when the Yankees had a three game to 0 lead over the Red Sox? I will be honest, I thought that the Red Sox were done and was just hoping for one win to prevent the sweep. Now I believe in miracles and that the 2004 Red Sox are a team of destiny.

Just reacting to this thread, and exactly what was I going to say when the Yankees had a three game to 0 lead over the Red Sox?  I will be honest, I thought that the Red Sox were done and was just hoping for one win to prevent the sweep.  Now I believe in miracles and that the 2004 Red Sox are a team of destiny.

79676[/snapback]

*cough* bandwagon fan *cough* :D

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

1960!!!!!!

Oops... another Yankee team chokes like Stengel and the gang.

Ohh but is the 'curse' still alive? It wasn't EVER alive.. geez, whiners, WIN one instead of lamenting about the losses!! GEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!

:w00t::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:pirate::pirate:

Thanks Esteban for making this event possible. hehehehe

Pretty weak Mike

79789[/snapback]

You have a happy day. You are a moron, total, but I believe in giving everyone their due.

Seriously, T-Bone...that was a hell of an accomplishment. I thought they had to be out of gas more than once. If they don't win the series, they most definitely have a lot to be proud of. Welcome to being a Bills fan. Folks only count the Championships, as that is our nature. Few remember how they got there.