Carrier

Pete

what do you call a fighter pilot?

They're also considered sailors. Though you have to take that statement with a grain of salt.

Seriously though if they make a career of it some of those Naval Aviators become Commanding Officers of amphibious ships and if they're lucky carriers.

They're also considered sailors. Though you have to take that statement with a grain of salt.

Seriously though if they make a career of it some of those fighter pilots become Commanding Officers of amphibious ships and if they're lucky carriers.

Actually, they refer to themselves as Naval Aviators, not pilots. The rationale is that anyone can land on a runway, only Naval Aviators can land on a Carrier.

So is anyone else watching Carrier? What do you think? I love it! It is very well done and it shows many aspects of being on the carrier 6 month's at a time- good or bad. I think the show really shows the beauty of America. It shows we are a melting pot of all walks of life, we have the freedom to speak our minds- even if it conflicts with policy, how superfluous Americans (regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, or social class, etc) intermingle and work as a team. It shows how we are not perfect and we still have a way to go as a society. It shows there is still some racism and ignorance, but we are trying to overcome that. It makes me even more proud of those that serve and care about those that lay it out for America and all that we stand for. Tremendous series- I hope some of y'all are watching too. Thank you to everyone that serves our country! :D