JUst got back from B-52's tonite, Lou Reed last nite

The Poojer

what a weekend of music. Lou Reed was fabulous, although you could tell he would rather do anything else than play "Walk on the Wild Side" But man was he awesome. Tonight was B-52's. They really put on a great show, nice mix of their new stuff and their older hits. Fred Schnieder and Kate Pearson are fabulous front people for the band, they are a lot of fun to watch....Highly recommend seeing both if they come to a theater near you

what a weekend of music. Lou Reed was fabulous, although you could tell he would rather do anything else than play "Walk on the Wild Side" But man was he awesome. Tonight was B-52's. They really put on a great show, nice mix of their new stuff and their older hits. Fred Schnieder and Kate Pearson are fabulous front people for the band, they are a lot of fun to watch....Highly recommend seeing both if they come to a theater near you

How did Kate Pearson look? I read in the paper that she's 60 today.

Should of held out for The Panic show tonight at the Landmark! I just got back home........incredible!!!!

i don't get free tickets to the landmark :beer: , when you say "Panic", I hope you mean "Widespread" and not "at the Disco"

Should of held out for The Panic show tonight at the Landmark! I just got back home........incredible!!!!

Did Lou play either "Perfect Day" or "Vicsious"?