My thoughts, your thoughts

I could care less what who on here thinks or says about my posts. I have been a Bills fan for 22 years now. In those years I have watched them win and lose. Now with them being so close to winning again and not making the playoffs for 8 years it pisses me off to see players that can contribute now passed on by. They can take their picks from 4, 5, and 6 and put them on the practice squad. I wouldn't have them on a high school team if I was the coach. So now tbd brain trust, tell me where Buffalo should go in round #6? I will be on the toilet taking me a big ole' hairy dump when they make that pick. Have a good day.

I could care less what who on here thinks or says about my posts. I have been a Bills fan for 22 years now. In those years I have watched them win and lose. Now with them being so close to winning again and not making the playoffs for 8 years it pisses me off to see players that can contribute now passed on by. They can take their picks from 4, 5, and 6 and put them on the practice squad. I wouldn't have them on a high school team if I was the coach. So now tbd brain trust, tell me where Buffalo should go in round #6? I will be on the toilet taking me a big ole' hairy dump when they make that pick. Have a good day.

Why is your crap filled with hair?

And how the hell do YOU know who can contribute immediately and who can't? This is why you're getting creamed on this board. You are DELUDED. You think you know better and you don't. Reading online mock drafts doesn't qualify you to say "I wouldn't have them on a high school team...". Who do you think you are? I mean, you really are funny. I don't think I've ever read such self-delusion in at least...ten minutes or so.

This happens every year...