a$$holes in the front office

When Buffalo needs players to contribute now they go and pull this same old antic bullsh*t. If they wanto to put fans in the seats they should pay attention to what the fans think also. Was planning on seeing 2-3 games this year and I live in Virginia. Guess now I'll just burn the f*****g tickets. Stupid mo-fo'in dumb-f**k a$$holes. Thanks for nothing!! :thumbsup::lol::):wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Signed, Completely Pissed Off. Anyone got an extra bag I can cut eyes out of?

When Buffalo needs players to contribute now they go and pull this same old antic bullsh*t. If they wanto to put fans in the seats they should pay attention to what the fans think also. Was planning on seeing 2-3 games this year and I live in Virginia. Guess now I'll just burn the f*****g tickets. Stupid mo-fo'in dumb-f**k a$$holes. Thanks for nothing!! :thumbsup::lol::):wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Signed, Completely Pissed Off. Anyone got an extra bag I can cut eyes out of?

Because you don't like a fourth round draft pick? :huh:

How about 3rd and 4ths.

Oh. My bad.

:thumbsup:

lol

I am almost happy to see you pissed off .

Why ?

Because you deserve it on the basis that no sane person should invest this amount of emotion into a damned nfl draft.

haha, you're retarded

I'm going to have to assume that you're kidding because I can't fathom somebody being this stupid and reactionary. What, the picks didn't match up to your mock draft?

Keep hitting your head against that wall. It might help.

It really does change everything.

:thumbsup:

Our fifth round pick is coming up. This could change everything.

When Buffalo needs players to contribute now they go and pull this same old antic bullsh*t. If they wanto to put fans in the seats they should pay attention to what the fans think also. Was planning on seeing 2-3 games this year and I live in Virginia. Guess now I'll just burn the f*****g tickets. Stupid mo-fo'in dumb-f**k a$$holes. Thanks for nothing!! :lol::):wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::huh: Signed, Completely Pissed Off. Anyone got an extra bag I can cut eyes out of?

This from a guy who's been here for one month :thumbsup:

But be honest, other than 1& 2, I don't like the other picks either. We always seem to get small guys, or big and slow

But be honest, other than 1& 2, I don't like the other picks either. We always seem to get small guys, or big and slow

Neither do I, but that's not the point. It's a !@#$in 4th round pick for Christ's sake! Have a little faith before burning your damn tickets...