Do you get the feeling that Buffalo is resembling the

Drafting a WR like Hardy seems very similiar to a Plaxico Burress. We even picked up Kawika Mitchell in free agency from the Giants and our offenses mirror each other's philosophy minus the production but I believe we'll get there. Our QBs are pocket QBs, not scramblers but I think that we actually have a much better secondary compared to them and our WRs should be a deeper position than theirs in time. Our defense, especially the DL, is rapidly mirroring New York's also. Now, they just won the Super Bowl and we got a quite a ways to go but if I had to compare our blueprint to a team then I think that the Giants are the team that we are modeling ourselves after more than any other team in the league.

I'm not sure if I'm presenting this properly but maybe someone can elaborate better than me. Thanks.

similar. But where the Giants excelled is that they attacked QB's as well as any team I have ever seen. They bring crazy pressure from everywhere. Our pass rush still needs work, although it is improving

similar. But where the Giants excelled is that they attacked QB's as well as any team I have ever seen. They bring crazy pressure from everywhere. Our pass rush still needs work, although it is improving

And we can address that as day 2 wears on, but I trust that the team will make good moves today.

Well we are looking OK at WR and corner now...so now our only glaring weaknesses are DE and possibly QB( come on Trent--grow a pair this year)

Drafting a WR like Hardy seems very similiar to a Plaxico Burress. We even picked up Kawika Mitchell in free agency from the Giants and our offenses mirror each other's philosophy minus the production but I believe we'll get there. Our QBs are pocket QBs, not scramblers but I think that we actually have a much better secondary compared to them and our WRs should be a deeper position than theirs in time. Our defense, especially the DL, is rapidly mirroring New York's also. Now, they just won the Super Bowl and we got a quite a ways to go but if I had to compare our blueprint to a team then I think that the Giants are the team that we are modeling ourselves after more than any other team in the league.

I'm not sure if I'm presenting this properly but maybe someone can elaborate better than me. Thanks.

Maybe the Giants of 1974.