Skins land Thomas AND Kelly

They need WR. The tried to trade for both Johnson and Boldin. I just can't believe that the Skins took two WRs in the same round. The landed Thomas and Kelly, two of the guys we've talked a lot about on here. Just a crazy draft day in general.

I thought that they did a fantastic job today and I sense that they really turned the corner on their past ways with hiring every big name veteran out there. I think that Jim Zorn just might be the answer for this great franchise.

I was never sold on Thomas. I think he may be a good 3rd WR at the NFL level but nothing more. He had one good season against a very average Big Ten conference never really having big games against the big teams.

Kelly, if focused, could be a very good pro.

At least somebody gets it.

Yeah but if you're gonna pay what they paid you'd might as well go all in for a Long or Gholston. I'm pretty underwhelmed by Harvey and am skeptical of college guys that tend to feast on cupcakes. He played a great BCS game two years ago and carried it through to today. They guy they got in the 2nd was a better pick IMO.