Good God I love Boomer

Mort says that in the AFC east that the Pats* and the Jets did great. Boomer gets the last word and says that the Bills did great.

Did anybody else see that. Correct me if I am wrong because I could only hear it and not see it.

Didn't see or hear it. But who gives a flyin' **** what Mort says?

Mort says that in the AFC east that the Pats* and the Jets did great. Boomer gets the last word and says that the Bills did great.

Did anybody else see that. Correct me if I am wrong because I could only hear it and not see it.

God bless Boomer! He will never abandon us.

I say, put him up on the Wall of Fame at the Ralph!!

I heard it, and I guarantee that Mort rolled his eyes when he heard. The fact is, Boomer called it straight. Pats did pretty well, and the Jets actually had a competent draft. I don't know if I would have gone back into the first again to get the player they did, but not bad. We, however, filled our two biggest needs with probably the two best overall players at their positions. Just because we didn't do a whole lot of moving and shaking doesn't mean anything. The FO is reaffirming my faith in them. I was skeptical about the McKelvin pick, but not anymore. I'm convinced both of these guys are going to be day one starters for this club. Mark my words.

I heard it, and I guarantee that Mort rolled his eyes when he heard. The fact is, Boomer called it straight. Pats did pretty well, and the Jets actually had a competent draft. I don't know if I would have gone back into the first again to get the player they did, but not bad. We, however, filled our two biggest needs with probably the two best overall players at their positions. Just because we didn't do a whole lot of moving and shaking doesn't mean anything. The FO is reaffirming my faith in them. I was skeptical about the McKelvin pick, but not anymore. I'm convinced both of these guys are going to be day one starters for this club. Mark my words.

I love the enthusiam but I do not say stuff like that. Please ask the football God for forgiveness as stuff like that leads to badddddd things. I personally forgive. Too many variables.

You weren't kidding. He gave us major props as usual! YAHOOOO! <_<

God bless Boomer! He will never abandon us.

I say, put him up on the Wall of Fame at the Ralph!!

I second that motion!

he really is the man... i knew he was going to give some credit to us... he always does

True dat, true dat.

Didn't see or hear it. But who gives a flyin' **** what Mort says?

Exactly, he loses more journalistic credibility (and there ain't much to lose) every time he opens his mouth about Buffalo. It really has gotten quite ridiculous and it may be beyond Mike Lupica circa 1992. It's not because of the negative stuff in and of itself. It's that he earches so hard now to FIND a negative that it just sounds asinine when he says it.

We could literally draft Jesus and he'd find a way to have a problem with it. "He's a small school kid outta Nazareth, not a lot of film so it's hard to substantiate his early achivements, tends to disappear at key moments, hangs out with a bad crowd and will probably run afoul of the law. plus I heard from a credible source that he hangs out with a prostitute and turned water into wine at a Vikings boat party on the River Jordan. Major reach pick here. Buffalo shoulda stuck with Judas who is simply money in the bank.""

Exactly, he loses more journalistic credibility (and there ain't much to lose) every time he opens his mouth about Buffalo. It really has gotten quite ridiculous and it may be beyond Mike Lupica circa 1992. It's not because of the negative stuff in and of itself. It's that he earches so hard now to FIND a negative that it just sounds asinine when he says it.

We could literally draft Jesus and he'd find a way to have a problem with it. "He's a small school kid outta Nazareth, not a lot of film so it's hard to substantiate his early achivements, tends to disappear at key moments, hangs out with a bad crowd and will probably run afoul of the law. plus I heard from a credible source that he hangs out with a prostitute and turned water into wine at a Vikings boat party on the River Jordan. Major reach pick here. Buffalo shoulda stuck with Judas who is simply money in the bank.""

That my friends is awesomeness <_<

I know it's pointless to even type this, but can someone explain to me what the hell the Patriots did that was so "great." I mean don't get me wrong they're the team to beat and all, but what did they do in the draft that was sooooo damn praise-worthy?

I know it's pointless to even type this, but can someone explain to me what the hell the Patriots did that was so "great." I mean don't get me wrong they're the team to beat and all, but what did they do in the draft that was sooooo damn praise-worthy?

Well, they did get a great LB, maybe the best one out there, and picked up extra compensation. Not bad, not bad at all.

Well, they did get a great LB, maybe the best one out there, and picked up extra compensation. Not bad, not bad at all.

They had the #7 pick, traded down a few spaces, picked up a guy that was slotted to be right where they picked, maybe even a bit of a reach. I just don't see how that's praise worthy. A middle-schooler with a PFW and a draft trade chart could have accomplished that. Not saying they did bad or anything, just that I don't see why they should be singled out for praise.

They had the #7 pick, traded down a few spaces, picked up a guy that was slotted to be right where they picked, maybe even a bit of a reach. I just don't see how that's praise worthy. A middle-schooler with a PFW and a draft trade chart could have accomplished that. Not saying they did bad or anything, just that I don't see why they should be singled out for praise.

The talking heads always get wood when someone trades back and ends up with the guy they wanted. he fits what they do well also go it probably will work out well and they'll be able to pay him less at 10 plus pick up an extra pick.

Teams that move up always overpay, teams that move back are brilliant, people who go away from Kiper's board reach. These are all truths. IMO Kansas City had a way better day and even though the Eagle fans were pissed beyond belief I thought they did well by sliding back.