Good God I love Boomer

Well, they did get a great LB, maybe the best one out there, and picked up extra compensation. Not bad, not bad at all.

Yeah but they had a top 10 pick

This is the reason why I dont care about "draft grades" is it any coincidence that teams that are picking in the first part of the draft always have good grades unless they do something totally stupid.

The Patriots dont have any real "Needs" so it is easy to trade down and get compensation with such a high pick....then take the best player available and look like a genious.

Same with fins and jets....all of their picks were high.

The bills on the other hand did not have a top 10 pick.....didnt give away any picks....and didnt reach for a wideout even though that was one of our biggest needs going into the draft.....

No they go the best corner in the draft....a corner that is suggested to have "special" talent.......a guy who will probably end up being our best corner on our team very soon.....and then in the 2nd got the prototype wr they were looking for.....and a guy with great upside....all this without reaching or giving away picks.

Now we still have our 3rd and 2 fourths.

If we can get a good TE (and they are still on the board.....my choice now would be Rucker

Mort says that in the AFC east that the Pats* and the Jets did great. Boomer gets the last word and says that the Bills did great.

Did anybody else see that. Correct me if I am wrong because I could only hear it and not see it.

Saw it, heard it. Love Boomer!! <_<:beer:

Exactly, he loses more journalistic credibility (and there ain't much to lose) every time he opens his mouth about Buffalo. It really has gotten quite ridiculous and it may be beyond Mike Lupica circa 1992. It's not because of the negative stuff in and of itself. It's that he earches so hard now to FIND a negative that it just sounds asinine when he says it.

We could literally draft Jesus and he'd find a way to have a problem with it. "He's a small school kid outta Nazareth, not a lot of film so it's hard to substantiate his early achivements, tends to disappear at key moments, hangs out with a bad crowd and will probably run afoul of the law. plus I heard from a credible source that he hangs out with a prostitute and turned water into wine at a Vikings boat party on the River Jordan. Major reach pick here. Buffalo shoulda stuck with Judas who is simply money in the bank.""

Outstanding!!! :lol: