Once again, there has to be something that we don't know

Virgil

We are now at pick 25 and NONE of the WR's are off the board. Many teams who need a WR have also passed. There is no way that all the GM's are collectively dumb. Something's gotta be up.

Keep the faith

We are now at pick 25 and NONE of the WR's are off the board. Many teams who need a WR have also passed. There is no way that all the GM's are collectively dumb. Something's gotta be up.

Keep the faith

A perfect example of the FACT:

We, and mock "pros", don't know SQUAT compared to the people who work for NFL teams.

We, and mock "pros", don't know SQUAT compared to the people who work for NFL teams.

The average pro scout is about the equivalent of a gymn teacher in terms of skill, and yet some people want to mystify the profession. If Mel Kiper ran the Bills draft for the past 10 years, this team would be no worse off. I'm not saying he's better than a pro GM, I'm saying there ain't much difference. The things a head like Kiper can't quantify when evaluating players.....like desire.....pro personnel evaluators struggle with as well. And in general, most players slotted in the early rounds by the "amateurs", end up getting drafted in the early rounds, so crapshoot that, folks. If it was that hard.....the Pro Bowl wouldn't be little more than a re-union of former 1st and 2nd round picks.

The average pro scout is about the equivalent of a gymn teacher in terms of skill, and yet some people want to mystify the profession. If Mel Kiper ran the Bills draft for the past 10 years, this team would be no worse off.

I'd be willing to bet the team would have BETTER talent at this point.

you may not know squat.

but there is a faction that has been aware of the overhyped status of these WRs.

They are tall - but not much else.

2 WRs off the board and none of the "TALL" WRs