ESPN reporting that St Louis has decided on #2 pick

DE Chris Long

If they're right (and ESPN has been known to be wrong in the past :lol:), I suspect Atlanta takes Ryan at #3 and Oakland takes Dorsey at #4

While I am not a Raiders fan, who better than Mcfadden to help Russell. If the Raiders take Dorsey and McFadden is available then Davis is as big of a dumba** as we all think.

DE Chris Long

If they're right (and ESPN has been known to be wrong in the past :lol:), I suspect Atlanta takes Ryan at #3 and Oakland takes Dorsey at #4

Long is the safest pick in the draft which is why he goes instead of Dorsey.

However, Falcons would be better off with Dorsey than Ryan. Ryan is not much better than the other QBs which can be had late in 1st round.

Ryan is probably not as good an NFL prospect as Brady Quinn and he dropped to #22.

While I am not a Raiders fan, who better than Mcfadden to help Russell. If the Raiders take Dorsey and McFadden is available then Davis is as big of a dumba** as we all think.

Taking dorsey would be the smartest thing Al Davis has done in years. Dorsey has potential to be a monster defensive tackle, and the best overall player in this draft. McFadden is well a rb. Who is not this years Adrian Peterson. Chicken legs isn't worth his hype.