Disturbing

It happened quite extensively in 2000.  So, are you more disturbed over it now, or didn't you realize it's nothing new?

72285[/snapback]

Disturbing that anyone would whore out their vote. Just because it's happened before doesn't make it any less unsettling, at least to me. You see nothing wrong with this? That I guess doesn't surprise me either.

You see nothing wrong with this?  That I guess doesn't surprise me either.

72401[/snapback]

That's not what was said. Just that Why is this just coming to your attention now? Because it's now got a chance of having an effect?

I put the blame squarely on the Big Two Parties for not doing anything about / paying closer attention to this stuff b/c neither wants prying eyes looking into voting irregularities.

That's not what was said. Just that Why is this just coming to your attention now? Because it's now got a chance of having an effect?

I put the blame squarely on the Big Two Parties for not doing anything about / paying closer attention to this stuff b/c neither wants prying eyes looking into voting irregularities.

72415[/snapback]

It's not just coming to my attention now, I knew this was always something that went on to a degree. It's the chance it has to actually have an effect with it's level of organization that makes it different than any past attempts. It will only become more effective in the future. And you are probably right about where the blame lies.

Disturbing that anyone would whore out their vote.  Just because it's happened before doesn't make it any less unsettling, at least to me.  You see nothing wrong with this?  That I guess doesn't surprise me either.

72401[/snapback]

Didn't say that. Just wondering where you've been is all.