Billszone.com Releases Annual Draft Guide

BBD

The team over at Billszone.com has once again produced its annual draft guide for any and all football fans to see. They would like to invite you to come and check it out at;

http://www.billszone.com/drafthtml/BZDraft2008.pdf

Sincerely,

Billszone.com Staff

Note: Mods/Admins please move if necessary this is not a note to promote the site itself but rather to promote the guide.

The team over at Billszone.com has once again produced its annual draft guide for any and all football fans to see. They would like to invite you to come and check it out at;

Sincerely,

Billszone.com Staff

Note: Mods/Admins please move if necessary this is not a note to promote the site itself but rather to promote the guide.

Excellent job, DB. I only wish I could've contributed this year as I have in years past. Hopefully next year things won't be so crazy for me 'round this time of year. Nonetheless, great job as always.

Sincerely,

Stadium Wall/Billszone.com Staff

Thanks! I check this guide out every year.

Good then man, glad we can help you out. If you guys have any questions about the guide or rankings, or write ups feel free to ask, I am the main author of the guide and Ill be checking in to see if there are any comments. Most of all though, please enjoy!

Sincerely,

Billszone.com Staff

I am Dual Website Member and have to say that this guide is something I look forward to every year. I open it up on my laptop while I'm sitting in front of the TV on Draft weekend!

Its a great reference guide! It would be neat to get a template of the guide and allow other teams websites fill in their own team needs on the first page of each position's chapter. (with thanks to the BZ staff of course)

Excellent job, DB. I only wish I could've contributed this year as I have in years past. Hopefully next year things won't be so crazy for me 'round this time of year. Nonetheless, great job as always.

Sincerely,

Stadium Wall/Billszone.com Staff

No problem Rich, I figured you were busy because I didnt see you around much. I got slammed with this thing too, so its not as good as I wanted it to be, but I got big ideas for next year. Ill have to shoot you a PM soon to let you know what Im thinking and get your opinion on it.

Im sorry but is this draft guide a joke or are the players not ranked? For example Mckelvin is the 16th best corner <_<

The rankings in the first part of each section are from a different source (and one Im not aware of) as you can see he is actually the #2 CB, as you by the write ups which I produced.

The rankings in the first part of each section are from a different source (and one Im not aware of) as you can see he is actually the #2 CB, as you by the write ups which I produced.

After printing it at work last night and using their ink, I was wondering that myself! Some of those rankings are really bad. But yours are right on! <_<

Use BZ Draft guide every year. Best one out there and it's free.

Thanks!!!

That's the best part about it. Free is good. Although I did buy the Draft Guide from Sporting News today. I will use that, along with my BZ Draft Guide while watching the draft on Saturday. :thumbsup:

Sincerely,

Billszone.com Staff

Thanks and nice work! Any draft info is like crack. I cannot get enough