Ray Lewis

My bad, next thread I'll start will be about which WR is a reach or maybe I'll post a mock draft so all of the positive minded posters here can tell me why I'm wrong and there right.

As far as it being a Bills message board, I guess talking who got the better deal the Vikes or the Chiefs would be more appropriate.

how about you add more Hardy and DRC thread, then start one to trade JP, some original topic like that. Don't you love when people tell you what to post? And you got over 20 replies so eball does not know what he is talking about

how about you add more Hardy and DRC thread, then start one to trade JP, some original topic like that. Don't you love when people tell you what to post? And you got over 20 replies so eball does not know what he is talking about

Thanks Pete. I'm just tired of the boring drool that some posters post over and over and over...

There are so many people on here that are opinionated yet they're not sure about what they are opinionated about.

My bad, next thread I'll start will be about which WR is a reach or maybe I'll post a mock draft so all of the positive minded posters here can tell me why I'm wrong and there right.

As far as it being a Bills message board, I guess talking who got the better deal the Vikes or the Chiefs would be more appropriate.

Lighten up, Francis. It was a curious thread to start. If it makes you feel any better, I actually went to the SI link and read the article.

Pete, you've been around long enough to know that "number of replies" and thread quality rarely correlate.

Lighten up, Francis. It was a curious thread to start. If it makes you feel any better, I actually went to the SI link and read the article.

It's cool man, I knew it would stir things up a bit. I like to that from time to time, just tired of the all arguments here being about the same crap.

Just 8 years ago this guy was arrested for double murder due to associating himself with the wrong people. He had a few character flaws coming from the U and now, to me at least, he seems to be one of the better leaders and personalities in the league.

Its a mis-characterization to say he was arrested. He was indicted 11 days after the incident.

Prosecutors use this ploy all the time to get guys to roll over on someone when they are clamming up. Lewis's attorney got the DA to dismiss the murder charges in exchange for him testifying against Oakley and Sweeting. The guy's no saint, by any means, but there's a world of difference between that indictment and doing the actual deed.

The weird thing is that I wasn't trying to imply anything. I just saw him on ESPN and though "wow this guy seems to have done a 180".

Now, though, I like what it does imply. People can change.

I'm sure this is a veiled pleas for James Hardy in RD#1.

Its a mis-characterization to say he was arrested. He was indicted 11 days after the incident.

Prosecutors use this ploy all the time to get guys to roll over on someone when they are clamming up. Lewis's attorney got the DA to dismiss the murder charges in exchange for him testifying against Oakley and Sweeting. The guy's no saint, by any means, but there's a world of difference between that indictment and doing the actual deed.

well stated