"pacman payoff" ?????

JinWPB

• 1 month later...
Police arrested man in nightclub shooting , evidently Pacman paid guy $15,000.00. Some are calling it extortion money.

Sounds like witness tampering to me.

Not a bad concept for a high profile athlete to pay a "nobody" to take the rap for him. We might start seeing more and more of this type denial of responsibility from these "star" athletes.

Linkage

Las Vegas police said Jones met briefly with Edwards after a brawl led Jones and his entourage to be ejected from the Minxx strip club several blocks off the Las Vegas Strip. The two men parted, according to witnesses, and shots were fired moments later toward the club.

About a week later, someone began contacting Jones by telephone seeking money for "services rendered," according to the police report filed to obtain Edwards' arrest warrant. :lol:

This part of the article is ridiculous:

The lawsuit by Urbanski, who was paralyzed from the waist down, also seeks damages from the NFL, the Titans and the owners of Harlem Knights, a Houston strip club that hosted events at the Minxx club. A state court judge dropped the charges against the Titans. The case is pending in federal court in Las Vegas.

The NFL?! :lol: The Titans?! :lol: Why hasn't the part against the NFL been dropped yet too? Lawsuits are getting more and more outrageous. If I'm hit by a drunk guy I guess I should sue "Jack Daniel Whiskey" and Chevrolet. :thumbsup:

Not a bad concept for a high profile athlete to pay a "nobody" to take the rap for him. We might start seeing more and more of this type denial of responsibility from these "star" athletes.

A professional "fall guy" for NFL players could make a handsome living each year.

• 2 weeks later...

And the hits just keep on coming:

http://www.lvrj.com/news/20557774.html

Sadia Morrison, the woman who was with Adam "Pacman" Jones during a 2007 melee at the Minxx strip club, has turned up dead in the Bronx.

Her friends and family think she was thrown off an apartment building.

New York City police are investigating Morrison's death but are not providing many details.

"We're looking at any and all possibilities," New York City Police Department spokesman Martin Brown said Wednesday.

Police from the 44th Precinct went to 1065 University Ave. in the Bronx on Friday after receiving a call that a woman needed help. When police arrived, they found Morrison unresponsive. She was declared dead at the scene.

Umm, Pac? If it's okay with you, I don't want to be in your Fave Five. You're bad luck ...