Talk About A Fall From Grace....

From the 8th pick in the 99 draft to arizona, to the off the field issues, to jumping from team to team, to under-achieving, to finally being signed by the Toronto Argonauts of the CFL...per Rotoworld/Toronto Globe and Mail..

The Bucs were his last NFL team. He looked good in preseason, but couldn't keep his nose clean, so they cut him.

His dad was or is an NFL ref.

If I recall correctly his Dad was the fat old blob who couldn't get his butt up the sideline to position himself properly to have the correct angle to make a call on Homerun Throwback. :lol:

NO SERIOUSLY? :lol::devil:;):lol: :lol:

I think I remember seeing him as the side judge on the side the ball was kicked to. Which I believe would mean he's supposed to stay parallel to where the ball is during the return. I don't think he even made outside the 20.

That guy was a beast early on in his career. Apparently he only worked out his upper body and was obsessed with himself. I remember hearing he carried with him a topless picture of himself all oiled up. LOL, seriously. Teams were concerned because he had a strong upper but weak lower body. The juicer was like 240 at one point.