If we want to trade down, will we be able to?

Nobody is excited over this draft class. I think too many folks here think that trading down will be as easy. I'm starting to think that not only will we not find too many willing partners, but that the value of a #11 pick is going to drop. (supply vs. demand) Don't be shocked if we stay put.

PTR

Odds are that we will stay put. But I think trading down with a team like the Eagles or Vikings is a possibility.

Philly is reportedly interested in trading up, and if guys like Branden Albert and Derrick Harvey are still on the board, I think it'll happen.

I expect Buffalo to look to trade up in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th rds. This is where there is some good players available and the cost of moving up into these rds wouldn't be too costly. I don't think that Buffalo is looking to gather extra picks because as of now we have plenty and getting more picks only increases our payroll. I believe Buffalo is looking for a few quality players and if packaging a couple of our picks gets them in the right position to fortify some of our needs then we should be a pretty solid squad IMO.

I expect Buffalo to look to trade up in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th rds. This is where there is some good players available and the cost of moving up into these rds wouldn't be too costly. I don't think that Buffalo is looking to gather extra picks because as of now we have plenty and getting more picks only increases our payroll. I believe Buffalo is looking for a few quality players and if packaging a couple of our picks gets them in the right position to fortify some of our needs then we should be a pretty solid squad IMO.

I agree that this should be the plan to use the extra picks we have now to move up in each round to target specific guys.

Hopefully the Bills don;t significantly overpay as they have in the past.

Nobody is excited over this draft class. I think too many folks here think that trading down will be as easy. I'm starting to think that not only will we not find too many willing partners, but that the value of a #11 pick is going to drop. (supply vs. demand) Don't be shocked if we stay put.

PTR

Hopefully a top talent will fall to the 11 spot and a team will pick up the phone and offer us a 2nd rounder or 3rd rounder to move down. My money is on picking a WR at the #11 spot.