The real question about 2008 still hasn't been answered...

eball

Are the Bills really still going to be wearing the clown suits for 14 games this season, or did they secretly petition the NFL a year ago and a change is about to be announced? I have no inside information and I'm not trying to start a rumor -- just amazed that they continue to ignore the fact that the Bills have been LOSERS in these outfits.

Go to the throwbacks full time, or return to the unis of the 90s. And paint the gosh darn endzones red!

Sadly, I think the silence is deafening in that no change is likely in store. I, too, think the current uni is the worst in their history and would love a return to the throwbacks full time. I'd even settle for white pants with the current 'rainbow' jerseys.

Hope I'm wrong. <_<

Are the Bills really still going to be wearing the clown suits for 14 games this season, or did they secretly petition the NFL a year ago and a change is about to be announced? I have no inside information and I'm not trying to start a rumor -- just amazed that they continue to ignore the fact that the Bills have been LOSERS in these outfits.

Go to the throwbacks full time, or return to the unis of the 90s. And paint the gosh darn endzones red!

Unfortunately I think it would have leaked out if the Bills had petitioned for new uniforms. Lets just hope they don't wear the throwbacks in Toronto.

Agreed. The currentl unis (the home darks especially) are terrible. The light blue throwbacks with the standing red buffalo need to come back!

Apparently, I'm one of the few who don't mind the home dark jerseys.

The road "white" jerseys are pitifully ugly. I feel like I'm watching a USFL team when they wear those.

Apparently, I'm one of the few who don't mind the home dark jerseys.

The road "white" jerseys are pitifully ugly. I feel like I'm watching a USFL team when they wear those.

I could tolerate the clown suits if they just get rid of that red stripe down the sides.

Right now, Buffalo has the distinction of having arguably the best uniform in football and the inarguably the worst uniform in football, at the same time.