Government insanity alive and well in France too...

That French model in the photo is disgustingly thin and absolutely not attractive.

Although, this quote was somewhat amusing: Yet with the new French legal initiative, she fears, "you're putting your finger in one hole in the dike, but there are other holes, and it's much more complex than that."

And food riots everywhere else!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20080414/wl_t...kbgTtDPOXus0NUE

The sociology of the food riot is pretty straightforward: The usually impoverished majority of citizens may acquiesce to the rule of detested corrupt and repressive regimes when they are preoccupied with the daily struggle to feed their children and themselves, but when circumstances render it impossible to feed their hungry children, normally passive citizens can very quickly become militants with nothing to lose. That's especially true when the source of their hunger is not the absence of food supplies but their inability to afford to buy the available food supplies. And that's precisely what we're seeing in the current wave of global food-price inflation. As Josette Sheeran of the U.N. World Food Program put it last month, "We are seeing food on the shelves but people being unable to afford it."

Well, why the hell not. He already levies about an 80% tax on my !@#$ing patience...

Well you are in luck, you dumb fok. Stop reading and replying to every single one of my posts. It might help you. Hell, I go into some threads and see that you posted stupid sh-- and then signed my name on it! I mean WTF is that? I think you have a problem and the solution is simple, just say no Tom. Being a complete foking a-- hole and all, I doubt you can do it. But if you really think its me trying your patience, maybe you should look into the obvious fact that you are suffering from some form or other of neurosis. And yes, I know, Sunfire Missles are fast

Well you are in luck, you dumb fok. Stop reading and replying to every single one of my posts. It might help you. Hell, I go into some threads and see that you posted stupid sh-- and then signed my name on it! I mean WTF is that? I think you have a problem and the solution is simple, just say no Tom. Being a complete foking a-- hole and all, I doubt you can do it. But if you really think its me trying your patience, maybe you should look into the obvious fact that you are suffering from some form or other of neurosis. And yes, I know, Sunfire Missles are fast

I was replying to eryn, you blithering fool. This - THIS post, here - is the first time I've responded to you in weeks.