eball

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On another board

www.the506.com/nflmaps

Lists Arizona at Philly as the third Thanksgiving game, with Ten-Det and Sea-Dal the others.

Ind-NE will be in Week 9 on NBC

What a pisser. I should of known Jeremy White would be wrong. This was going to be the perfect excuse for me going to my wife's family for Thanksgiving. Oh well.

What a pisser. I should of known Jeremy White would be wrong. This was going to be the perfect excuse for me going to my wife's family for Thanksgiving. Oh well.

Take a closer look at that sight, not the most reliable source in the world. It is the personal website of some dork Pats fan.

Take a closer look at that sight, not the most reliable source in the world. It is the personal website of some dork Pats fan.

I did not even look at the site, just took the posters word for it.

That's because they play 6 against AFC east and 4 against the nfc west.

You guys all quote this fixed schedule crap like it is the bible or something. How do you know what the league will do? Maybe they will change their mind. Until yesterday it was perfectly legal in the NHL to wave your stick in the goalie's face. Now it's not.

I hope the Bills get to play the Ravens.

You guys all quote this fixed schedule crap like it is the bible or something. How do you know what the league will do? Maybe they will change their mind. Until yesterday it was perfectly legal in the NHL to wave your stick in the goalie's face. Now it's not.

I hope the Bills get to play the Ravens.

:huh: