[closed]Rob Johnson/JP Losman

major

Edwards has yet to prove he's better than Losman. He just doesn't get the ball in the endzone like Losman can. Which is first and foremost the QB's biggest responsibility.

biggest responsibility is to win the game. If you get touchdowns and make big mistakes to lose the game, that doesn't cut it. Don't infer from this that we don't need to score more touchdowns to be a good team. Edwards is out there though because he doesn't make as many big mistakes because he reads defenses better. If he plays like crap and Losman is still around, he'll deserve another shot.

Oh please, if RJ was half the QB Losman is - we wouldn't still be drowning in our beer...Losman isn't a world beater - but gawd he isn't RJ.

C

Let me tell you this, the debate back then was every bit as heated.

Those RJ fans were every bit as emotionally attached to RJ as the JP fans are to Losman now.

And also, I'm not convinced that Losman is any better a QB than Rob Johnson was.

The Losman/Edwards debate is far from over. Sorry, but you must be a new arrival here. Just because there are a few overly obnoxious Edwards supporters who are more than happy to saturate TSW with their feeble football intelligence doesn't mean the Losman supporters are gone and the debate's over. Far from it in fact. Edwards looked like crap warmed over his last three games of 2007. He may be the current starter, but Edwards will have to play a whole lot better than that to keep his job or else Losman will and should get another chance. I only hope that Edwards is Buffalo's football messiah some have come to see him as, I'd love it in fact. But to me, Edwards has yet to prove he's better than Losman. He just doesn't get the ball in the endzone like Losman can. Which is first and foremost the QB's biggest responsibility.

Well I don't believe that Edwards has locked himself in yet.

I still say the Bills should add a QB in the draft unless they feel they have a good QB in Hamdan.

Always try to have an option, which is what they had by drafting Edwards.

As far as Losman goes it's definitely time to close the book.

4 years is enough of this hoax.

I cannot come to terms with what fans who want him to stay are looking for.

Is Losman all of a sudden going to become a legitimate NFL starter ?

What is your point with saying that Losman fans aren't going to go away ?

Sure they will , they won't admit that they were wrong.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.