How about Harvey or Rodgers with our first pick...

I think it would be great to come away with two starters out of this draft so I'd be happy to trade away a couple of our picks and next year's first if it mean that we walked away with a starter at DE or CB and a no.2 (Soon to be no.1) WR.

Obviously the dream draft would be grabbing Rodgers and then trading back into the first and grabbing Harvey and plucking Kelly in the 3rd round (Where he has a lot of value I believe.) and then drafting Carson in the 4th.

A guy can dream, can't he?

It would be great Bravin to get the players...but that's a waste of a lot of draft picks...JP's deal cost us that when most years it wouldn't. Look at the Quinn deal - a 2nd that year and a 1st this year. That 5th shouldn't even be needed. Heck, some teams even just threw a first next year out for the right to use someone else's first this year (or second in the case of Tony Ugoh).

We can get them without losing that much in picks. I hope.

I think it would be great to come away with two starters out of this draft so I'd be happy to trade away a couple of our picks and next year's first if it mean that we walked away with a starter at DE or CB and a no.2 (Soon to be no.1) WR.

Obviously the dream draft would be grabbing Rodgers and then trading back into the first and grabbing Harvey and plucking Kelly in the 3rd round (Where he has a lot of value I believe.) and then drafting Carson in the 4th.

Then grab Devin Thomas in the 5th and Fred Davis in the 6th! Value!! :pirate:

I'm not sure that it'll realistically be possible to do that. You can likely get Rodgers-Cromartie at 11, but Harvey will probably go in the teens. Moving up that far from 41 will probably cost the Bills their 2009 1st round pick, plus some change. Not worth it.

While I wouldn't mind drafting Malcolm Kelly in R3-4, I would prefer to do so if he were their 2nd pick at WR. The big WRs with speed issues have a very poor track record and I'd be very concerned if they were to rely on him as their upgrade.

John Carlson? I like it and I think there's a decent chance he'll be available in R4.

I don't see any value in trading back into the 1st round. Unless there is somebody who is really worth it who starts to fall I don't see it happening. Plus we don't have as many tradeable picks as we did last year when we got Poz. DRC and Harvey will both be gone by pick #20 and Kelly will be gone in the 2nd round. Carlson is most likely a 3rd rounder. If these guys free fall into later rounds, I'm with you on getting them but it's not likely.

The move to get back into rnd 1 would probably have to include our 3rd rnd pick this year... No way Kelly makes it past cincy in rnd 2. IMO

I don't see any value in trading back into the 1st round. Unless there is somebody who is really worth it who starts to fall I don't see it happening. Plus we don't have as many tradeable picks as we did last year when we got Poz. DRC and Harvey will both be gone by pick #20 and Kelly will be gone in the 2nd round. Carlson is most likely a 3rd rounder. If these guys free fall into later rounds, I'm with you on getting them but it's not likely.

Stew....so what do we do for a 2nd wideout for next year?

I am not knocking your thinking...just wondering how you see that playing out. The wideouts we have on the roster will NOT do as they are slot guys (Reed and Roscoe) and we have no size at the position.

I have no problem with grabbing Harvey and moving back up to take a swing at Devin Thomas or Limus Sweed I dont know if we actually WANT Kelly anymore.