Friends and Family at Circuit City if anyone is interested

The Poojer

PM me, and if you are gonna complain that the offer is not good enough, or if you are not a circuit city fan, then please refrain in this thread, if you want to complain about circuit city, start another thread and i will be more than happy to address your issues at that time and place. thanks.

PM me, and if you are gonna complain that the offer is not good enough, or if you are not a circuit city fan, then please refrain in this thread, if you want to complain about circuit city, start another thread and i will be more than happy to address your issues at that time and place. thanks.

Pooj, I'm not in the market for electronics (other than phonograph needles :pirate: ), but I note and appreciate the help and service you have offered to TSW members through the years.

Did you get my pm? I am interested in a new surround sound receiver for my entertainment center.

Thanks alot.