He Doesn't Know?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2...aq_war_hel.html

WASHINGTON - Gen. David Petraeus cast doubt yesterday on President Bush's bedrock argument that the war in Iraq is helping to protect the nation against another terror attack.

The general stunned a packed Senate hearing room when he answered, "Sir, I don't know, actually," to a question from Sen. John Warner (R-Va.) on whether pressing ahead with the war "is making America safer."

But he says we should stay there indefinetly?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2...to_stay_in.html

Despite genuine gains, "We haven't turned any corners, we haven't seen any lights at the end of the tunnel. The champagne bottle has been pushed to the back of the refrigerator. And the progress, while real, is fragile and is reversible," he cautioned the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Of course it's all Iran's fault. Nothing worse than a four star propagandist

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2...aq_war_hel.html

WASHINGTON - Gen. David Petraeus cast doubt yesterday on President Bush's bedrock argument that the war in Iraq is helping to protect the nation against another terror attack.

The general stunned a packed Senate hearing room when he answered, "Sir, I don't know, actually," to a question from Sen. John Warner (R-Va.) on whether pressing ahead with the war "is making America safer."

But he says we should stay there indefinetly?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2...to_stay_in.html

Despite genuine gains, "We haven't turned any corners, we haven't seen any lights at the end of the tunnel. The champagne bottle has been pushed to the back of the refrigerator. And the progress, while real, is fragile and is reversible," he cautioned the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Of course it's all Iran's fault. Nothing worse than a four star propagandist

I think it has gotten to the point now where the administration and the military brass such as Betrayus are starting to confuse themselves.

So when they say staying there keeps us safe from future terrorist attacks you call them liars. When they answer honestly, and in my mind that's an honest answer, you complain about that. :unsure: Welcome back!

I was wondering how an honest answer from the general could make him a "four star propagandist." <_<<_<

So when they say staying there keeps us safe from future terrorist attacks you call them liars. When they answer honestly, and in my mind that's an honest answer, you complain about that. :D Welcome back!

It's simple, really:

Was the statement made by a liberal?

Yes: smart person.

No: Liar.

No, but demonstrably not lying: idiot.

Oooh, look...shiny object!

Should I even mention that "BetrayUs" was nominated for the rank of general by Clinton?

It's simple, really:

Should I even mention that "BetrayUs" was nominated for the rank of general by Clinton?

But doesn't it just work so well? Betrayus... it just rolls off the tongue....genius. You can't pass up gold like that.

It's simple, really:

No, why would that make a difference, aside in your idiotic world? I mean what an incredible stupid point. Clinton picked some guy years ago that Bush would later choose after 4 years of war to be his number one cheerleader for a failed occupation and that means.....oh, something in Tommybot world.

Also, how do you know Betrayus isn't a liberal? According to Darin he is the leader of a major Liberal operation.

No, why would that make a difference, aside in your idiotic world? I mean what an incredible stupid point. Clinton picked some guy years ago that Bush would later choose after 4 years of war to be his number one cheerleader for a failed occupation and that means.....oh, something in Tommybot world.

Also, how do you know Betrayus isn't a liberal? According to Darin he is the leader of a major Liberal operation.

:pirate:

You know, I used to think that conservatives were the biggest morons in the moron kingdom. But, these days, I think that liberals might be even higher in the moron hierarchy than their fellow court brethren.

Careful, you're opening yourself to being labeled a neocon by the "Bumbler Twins".