John Kerry is a pathetic liar

Pete

Runners World magazine is about as nonpolitical as you can get. They ran an article that compared the athletic abilitys of President Bush and Flip Flop Kerry comparing feats. Anyways President Bush's best marathon time was 3:44. Kerry according to the magazine has claimed to run the Boston marathon but cannot remember his time. Runners world went thru every Boston marathon record and there is no record of John Kerry ever running the Boston marathon. Why would John lie about something so trivial? Sounds pathological to me not to mention neurotic. My father has run 12 marathons(for real- not in a John Kerry type way) and pointed out the article to me. What a lying sack of stevestojan!

"Gosh, I don’t think I ever said I’m not worried about Osama Bin Laden. That’s kinda one of those exaggerations." - GWB at his 3rd debate with John Kerry

"Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I--I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him." - GWB in March of 2002

Is he lying or just really, really dumb?