Van Miller

Tux of Borg

Before the last home game, Van Miller was interviewed by a pregame show. He said he had a feeling that the Bills were going to beat the Patriots. He went on to say, if the Bills lose this game he'll walk home. Curiously got the best of me, where does the guy live? Most likely right near the stadium. lol

Actually Van lives on Bathurst in the Town of Tonawanda behind the putt putt on sheridan drive. A very good friend of my fathers used to buy pot off of his son when they were in high school and we have trick or treated at his house when I was little. I think one of my friends wanted him to say pandamonium, and he wouldnt. He still rides his bike all the time around the neighborhood. I doubt the 75 year old van could walk that far though, thats about 20 miles.

Actually Van lives on Bathurst in the Town of Tonawanda behind the putt putt on sheridan drive.  A very good friend of my fathers used to buy pot off of his son when they were in high school and we have trick or treated at his house when I was little. I think one of my friends wanted him to say pandamonium, and he wouldnt.  He still rides his bike all the time around the neighborhood.  I doubt the 75 year old van could walk that far though, thats about 20 miles.

70635[/snapback]

He lives behind that Putt Putt? Damn, I used to go there a lot as a kid.

i once bought gas from that back up tight end who got cut and decided to work at the Mobil across from the stadium. Also, true story, i came home from work once to find him laying on my couch...turns out he and my brother got into a car accident on the 290 and he gave my brother a ride home, came in and decided to take a load off.... he had painted toe nails.....kinda weird but hey to each his own.

i once bought gas from that back up tight end who got cut and decided to work at the Mobil across from the stadium. Also, true story, i came home from work once to find him laying on my couch...turns out he and my brother got into a car accident on the 290 and he gave my brother a ride home, came in and decided to take a load off.... he had painted toe nails.....kinda weird but hey to each his own.

Super Freak Sheldon Jackson!

Funny thing... I remember way back when we had a kicker named Booth Lustig. He missed a game winning FG and, supposedly, walked home after the game. Odd thing was, that later that evening, I actually saw him walking down a street in Amherst, in full uniform - except for his cleats, which he was carrying. I'd have never, ever believed the story if I hadn't actually seen him with my own eyes.

Now Van, on the other hand... I just don't believe it.