Bills "On the Clock" On ESPN SportsCenter

Later in the show Kiper and McShay were debating the merits of Kelly being worthy of a first rounder, and Kiper relented that he is, albeit not until 19 or later. Kiper played up Devin Thomas, and McShay shot him down saying he could take his Devin Thomas, he'll take Kelly any day. McShay seemed really sold on Kelly, played up all his attributes including his size and that he'll run in the 4.4's at his pro day, and mentioned he "knows" the Bills really like him. It seems at least one talking head won't be playing the "reach" card if we do end up selecting him at 11.

This isn't the video but it's something you'll need to be an insider to view it; Bills on the clock article

The video hasn't been posted yet but when it is you'll find it here;

Video (If you're an Insider)

They already have other teams up.

This isn't the video but it's something you'll need to be an insider to view it; Bills on the clock article

The video hasn't been posted yet but when it is you'll find it here;

Video (If you're an Insider)

They already have other teams up.

weird...I'm not an Insider, yet I was able to read that article and see the OTC videos of the other teams

Since nobody has bothered to post an update in the close to 4 hours since this was supposed to be on, I'm going to assume either one of 2 things happened:

1. ESPN skipped the Bills segment in favor of Religious services at the Church of the Belichek, the Brady, and the Holy Bruschi

or 2. My preview of Mort's report was accurate

Or both

:unsure: Stop it!! :D:lol:

weird...I'm not an Insider, yet I was able to read that article and see the OTC videos of the other teams

It's not worth it, IMO. I've never been an "insider" and there was no way I was going to pay $30/month just to get rumors and what talking heads think might happen.

I watched the on-the-clock segment and I didn't think it was too bad. Someone here posted a good synopsis - need offensive weapons, Kiper doesn't think they should go WR at #11, etc. Mort never said a word about how we should give credit to TD for drafting someone...shocking.

It's not worth it, IMO. I've never been an "insider" and there was no way I was going to pay $30/month just to get rumors and what talking heads think might happen.

I watched the on-the-clock segment and I didn't think it was too bad. Someone here posted a good synopsis - need offensive weapons, Kiper doesn't think they should go WR at #11, etc. Mort never said a word about how we should give credit to TD for drafting someone...shocking.

oh, I couldn't agree more. I would never pay for anything I could get for free somewhere else....which is purely opinion.

I love how Kiper makes like a million different mock drafts/opinions for teams. Didn't he recently have the Bills taking Harvey?

in his defense...who he thinks they should take is a CB...who he thinks or thought they would take is Harvey.

Bills on the Clock video is now posted on ESPN.com

Mel Kiper saying the best WRs and TEs aren't worth the #11 pick, so go for the CB.

IMO, Merril Hoge is closer to the truth; with an effective pass rush, getting to the quarterback quicker will improve the secondary.

The Bills FO has proven they aren't afraid to take their man regardless of how the experts rank them.

Bills on the Clock video is now posted on ESPN.com

Mel Kiper saying the best WRs and TEs aren't worth the #11 pick, so go for the CB.

IMO, Merril Hoge is closer to the truth; with an effective pass rush, getting to the quarterback quicker will improve the secondary.

The Bills FO has proven they aren't afraid to take their man regardless of how the experts rank them.

Thanks!! :thumbsup: