I'm having this wonderful dream...

KYBillsFan

One great part of being a Noles fan here in Tallahassee is I get to hate Miami as a bonus. Oh the phones were ringing here last night during the game. That is until the end of the fourth quarter.

Mandatory Sour Grapes Section: When Miami had a 4th and 4 at the end of the game NO WAY did the guy with the ball even touch the first down line. On replay it showed it clearly he did not make it. But the ref spotted the ball on the 4 yard line and GAVE Miami first and goal. That's when I changed the channel and gave up on the game. Crooked Zebras.

Way to go Louisville. They came dadgum close ! Way closer then FSU did. I think Wake Forest will beat Miami later this season. Laugh now, but I think it will happen.

TGIFF ~

Surf

One great part of being a Noles fan here in Tallahassee is I get to hate Miami as a bonus.  Oh the phones were ringing here last night during the game.  That is until the end of the fourth quarter.

Mandatory Sour Grapes Section: When Miami had a 4th and 4 at the end of the game NO WAY did the guy with the ball even touch the first down line.  On replay it showed it clearly he did not make it.  But the ref spotted the ball on the 4 yard line and GAVE Miami first and goal.  That's when I changed the channel and gave up on the game.  Crooked Zebras.

Way to go Louisville.  They came dadgum close !  Way closer then FSU did.  I think Wake Forest will beat Miami later this season.  Laugh now, but I think it will happen.

TGIFF ~

Surf

70893[/snapback]

:w00t::lol: Sour grapes?? I don't think those could've ever gotten ripe!

My cable TV went out towards the end of the 3rd quarter and didn't come back until the end of the 4th. Talk about being pissed... I missed everything! I saw the 4th an 4 play on the highlights. They only showed one angle and I couldn't really tell. Maybe they gave Miami a good mark, who knows? All I know is if they called him short, the Miami fans would be screaming Terry Porter for the next 10 months!

you don't **** with the " U" and you never take a Texas player over a "U" player.

Couldn't agree more. Outside of Priest Holmes, name one Texas player who has been better than advertised as a pro in the last ten years?? Just one please. I'll name ten from Miami.

As a Cane fan and season ticket holder, congrats to Louisville. You guys played one hell of a game. You came to one of the toughest places for a visiting team to play and gave us all we could handle.

You should keep your head held high. I am very impressed with your team.

As a Cane fan and season ticket holder, congrats to Louisville.  You guys played one hell of a game.  You came to one of the toughest places for a visiting team to play and gave us all we could handle. 

You should keep your head held high.  I am very impressed with your team.

71032[/snapback]

Thanks, you aren't alone.

http://mb10.theinsiders.com/fmiami20779frm...ID=109742.topic