Hillary was deep in despair

I couldn't find a video clip of this, it's even worse than just reading the words, the way she pours on the fake emotion. Does anyone actually believe that was her reaction 40 years ago?

At times her voice broke, as when she recalled learning of Dr. King’s death when she was a student at Wellesley.

“I was a junior in college, and I remember hearing about it and just feeling such despair,” she said. “I walked into my dorm room and took my book bag and hurled it across the room. I felt like everything had been shattered, that we’d never be able to put the pieces together again.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/05/us/polit...baTjc6MkrDF06ww

I'm sure that then, as now, her reactions were calculated, based on focus group inputs, and completely crafted for the purpose of self-aggrandisement.

She puts herself and her ambitions above all else...as we NYers know only too well.

I couldn't find a video clip of this, it's even worse than just reading the words, the way she pours on the fake emotion. Does anyone actually believe that was her reaction 40 years ago?

At times her voice broke, as when she recalled learning of Dr. King’s death when she was a student at Wellesley.

“I was a junior in college, and I remember hearing about it and just feeling such despair,” she said. “I walked into my dorm room and took my book bag and hurled it across the room. I felt like everything had been shattered, that we’d never be able to put the pieces together again.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/05/us/polit...baTjc6MkrDF06ww

Come on. You are being a bit harsh on Hillary.

It's not like she said she has to escape sniper fire when going back to her dorm room. :censored:

Come on. You are being a bit harsh on Hillary.

It's not like she said she has to escape sniper fire when going back to her dorm room. :censored:

Talk about a real magic bullet that traveled from Memphis to Mass.

I'm sure that then, as now, her reactions were calculated, based on focus group inputs, and completely crafted for the purpose of self-aggrandisement.

She puts herself and her ambitions above all else...as we NYers know only too well.

Wait, so she's a politician? ALERT THE INTERNET