Chad Johnson's Breakdown on ESPN

LoL dude just wants out of cinci...is there something wrong with that??

Marvin Lewis is the joke here fellas....he is supposedly the "Defensive Genius" yet he hasnt done sh-- with that defense since he was hired....if he couldve put together a average D the past couple years they coulda been a very threathing team in the AFC....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is it. He simply sounds pissed off, I don't get the problem. I mean he's not a genius in how he expresses himself but he gets the point across. The end is a little weird cause he just keeps asking "that's it?" and I have no idea what else he thought they would be talking about but he just kinda sounded frustrated that they brought him on the show just to ask him a single question.

I think this is it. He simply sounds pissed off, I don't get the problem. I mean he's not a genius in how he expresses himself but he gets the point across. The end is a little weird cause he just keeps asking "that's it?" and I have no idea what else he thought they would be talking about but he just kinda sounded frustrated that they brought him on the show just to ask him a single question.

That was it? That's what all the hubub was about?

I don't get the problem either. Hell, I thought he sounded saner than he usually does.

that was weird and awkward to listen to. anyone else catch it?

i cant believe his agent and his "people" are just letting him go on tv and jaw like that.

no way do i want a basketcase like that on the team.

he said a whole lot, and a whole lot of nothing.

he was clearly on something

that was weird and awkward to listen to. anyone else catch it?

i cant believe his agent and his "people" are just letting him go on tv and jaw like that.

no way do i want a basketcase like that on the team.

he said a whole lot, and a whole lot of nothing.

I actually heard that this morning on ESPN and I thought that he makes absolutely no sense at all. It's like they caught him going home after a night out on the town.