(OT) My pussy

Frez

I have a wonderful cat (he is actually my wife's)...his name is Doggie, because my wife thought he looked like a dog.

I may post him and my wife, the lovely and talented Kimberly, as my new avatar in the near future.

Doggie is almost 16 and has survived colon cancer and dystemper. He wasn't supposed to live the week when my wife got him...in 1989.

BTW, there's an old urban legend that Zsa Zsa Gabor was on the Tonight Show with her pet cat on her lap. She asked Johnny Carson, "Would you like to pet my kitty?" He said, "Sure. Move the cat."

Sadly, the story isn't true...and neither is the one where the female newscaster in Detroit asked the weatherman during the winter, "So Tom, where's that seven inches you promised me last night?"

:lol::D:doh:

Good times on the board...good times.

Mike

I have a wonderful cat (he is actually my wife's)...his name is Doggie, because my wife thought he looked like a dog.

I may post him and my wife, the lovely and talented Kimberly, as my new avatar in the near future.

Doggie is almost 16 and has survived colon cancer and dystemper.  He wasn't supposed to live the week when my wife got him...in 1989.

Mike

70449[/snapback]

Awesome. :lol:

Old Steve Martin routine from, if memory serves me, his "Get Small" album. Paraphrased, of course...

"So I was over at my girlfriend's house the other night, and she has the best kitty you've ever seen."

The crowd starts screaming, and Martin says "See? That's the problem right there. I was talking about her cat! What is it with you people?"

He pauses, the laughing and screaming dies down, he leans into the microphone and says "That cat was the best fug I ever had."