Do the Bills have a chance?

I agree. I think too many Bills' fans are overlooking the Tuna factor. The guy knows football and the guy knows personnel.

In 3 or 4 years once Tuna puts his thumbprint on the Miami roster, it would'nt suprise me if they win the division. But if you look at the bright side, Since we are the only team Tuna has not worked for in the ACF east maybe he'll come to BUFF once he's done with the fishies.

In 3 or 4 years once Tuna puts his thumbprint on the Miami roster, it would'nt suprise me if they win the division. But if you look at the bright side, Since we are the only team Tuna has not worked for in the ACF east maybe he'll come to BUFF once he's done with the fishies.

Id rather not have him to be honest. IDK why i just dont think id want him. Plus we have brandon cmon

The jets dont have a QB or RB, or much of anything. If the jets get any better, it wont last long, and wont be enough to get to .500.

The fins do have the tuna, but still lack tallent at many positions. They wont be any good for at least 3-4 years.

The bills will probubly come in 2nd in our division again, but may have a shot at a wildcard game.

The pats are the pats, and unless some hero steps up and breaks Brady in half, then they will probubly win 12+ games next year.

the jets have loaded up on the o line,, i exspect them to draft a rb high ,if mcfadden drops to them i think its a no brainer,, they know offense need help at qb. nothing easier than handing off to him could make for dramatic change in there offense and hide the weakness in passing game

I'm trying to get excited for next years season but what shot do we really have? You have to first get by the 18 and 1 NE freakin Patriots, nuff said. Then there are the Jets and Fish. Jets don't scare me too much, although they have made some big moves. The Dolphins have the big TUNA now and will be considerably better very soon. What direction are we heading? Our smartest football guy retired last year, good bye Marv, We'll miss you. I like our running game, Edwards showed signs of hope. Our defense needs a shot in the arm and maybe we can go 8 and 8. What do you guys think? Do we have any chance of making the playoffs?

If we pick a DE who is effective this year....and Trent mans up...and we get a tall WR..then we have an outside chance of sneaking into the playoffs.

We have a chance if we do what the Giants did to NE. Get after thier QB. I say get another DT. That would free up our DEs to run wild! I think our LB crew is awsome and can create pressure too. I've seen Brady come unglued before. When someone is steadily in his face that whole team falls apart. Know thy enemy and thow shalt create chaos.