Belichick was interviewed twice by NFL

I think, or at least could easily believe, that his evil twin friend Ernie Adams was the one that received the tapes, and broke them done, and then relayed the information so Bellidick could have some plausible deniability and says things like, "I have never seen a tape of another team's practice".

Translation of Belichick and Kraft's comments this week: We got the league to sweep this under the rug. We put the legal screws to Matt Walsh to keep him quiet. SO EVERYBODY ELSE JUST SHUT THE **** UP BECAUSE WE SAID SO.

What an arrogant bunch of pricks to think they can just pretend they weren't cheating.

SI interview with Assmunch

Belichick's efforts to open up a bit probably struck some as a calculated move on his part, designed to incur some sympathy for the defensive crouch that he and his Patriots organization have been in to some extent ever since the Spygate drama began last September. I'm sure there were some good public relations work at the heart of his rare display of candid conversation, but I also think he had a few things he wanted to get off his chest.

"I've never seen a tape of another team's practice, ever,'' Belichick said. "As I've said, my personal involvement with Matt Walsh when he was there and I was there was very minimal. I had almost no interaction with him.''

That doesn't mean the quality control coach didn't break it down for them.

"The way the rule is written, I interpreted it that you couldn't use [the results of the videotape] during the game, that current game,'' he said. "I've never done that, never used any information from the game in that particular game. What was used was for the future. Then the rule was re-stated and clarified by [NFL executive vice president of football operations] Ray Anderson in September. 2006.

:thumbsup:

I made a point of asking Belichick if he has gotten around to watching the Super Bowl loss to the Giants yet, and I thought I saw a look of what appeared to be slight pain cross his face at the question.

"I've watched different segments of it,'' he said. "I'm sure everyone we play will look at that game. That I'm sure of. On both sides of the ball. The things that the Giants did well, I'm sure some of those things will be schemed and teams will try to execute against us going forward.''

:P

So that was Bill Belichick at breakfast on Tuesday, ready to talk and sounding newly mindful of the rules.

Yep, it's April Fools' Day all right. :lol: :lol:

I think, or at least could easily believe, that his evil twin friend Ernie Adams was the one that received the tapes, and broke them done, and then relayed the information so Bellidick could have some plausible deniability and says things like, "I have never seen a tape of another team's practice".

Yeah, rainman is the brains behind the *.