International shipping and www.buffalobillsproshop.com

bladiebla

Ok, soooooo, yes I wanted to order my #10 Hamdan jersey at www.buffalobillsproshop.com and it doesn't bloody ship outisde the US (and seal whacking country). Anyone have any solid ideas how to work around it?

Ok, soooooo, yes I wanted to order my #10 Hamdan jersey at www.buffalobillsproshop.com and it doesn't bloody ship outisde the US (and seal whacking country). Anyone have any solid ideas how to work around it?

Save your money....

RAWR! NFLshop.com did the trick, it's otw... \o/ <_<

So now Hamdan has one Jersey outside of his own in the world. Sadly it being in another country he will probably never see it. <_< Take a picture of yourself in it and send it to him. Then in a couple of years send him a picture of the tailor putting a new #10's name on it!! :lol:

So now Hamdan has one Jersey outside of his own in the world. Sadly it being in another country he will probably never see it. :P Take a picture of yourself in it and send it to him. Then in a couple of years send him a picture of the tailor putting a new #10's name on it!! :thumbsup:

Will do as soon as he gets HIS #5... :lol: I'll prolly will go and visit a Bills game this year or the year after btw. Screw the international series, it's a farce, NFL Europe was soooo much better and more fun then the NFL International series; I rather go and see the real thing in their own home then visit a NFL International game again.