Allen Wilson thinks the bills will take.....

CB Brandon Flowers -VA Tech. Not in the second round, Not after trading down, but with the 11th overall pick in the draft. I'm pretty sure this is why I don't count on The Buffalo News for my Bills news.

As a side note, I really like the video on NFL.com. Nice big viewing screen, clear picture, and it loads fast. :thumbsup:

A week earlier he said we would pick Malcolm Kelly on ESPN. The guys a moron.

CB Brandon Flowers -VA Tech. Not in the second round, Not after trading down, but with the 11th overall pick in the draft. I'm pretty sure this is why I don't count on The Buffalo News for my Bills news.

As a side note, I really like the video on NFL.com. Nice big viewing screen, clear picture, and it loads fast. :wallbash:

:thumbsup:

Boy, that would be a letdown, wouldn't it?

I'd prefer Gholston. :devil:

I know, he'll be long gone.

Egad! If this is true I'd be nervous about the new front office. I don't think they're that stupid. The CB I'd love to see on this team is Charles Godfrey. He's not a first rounder but I think he'd be a lot better choice than Flowers. Maybe it's just being burned so badly by the last first round choice named Flowers they drafted.

As a side note, I really like the video on NFL.com. Nice big viewing screen, clear picture, and it loads fast. :thumbsup:

Allen Wilson.....I mean....Bernie Mac