You gotta commit to the Buffalo!!

SirPorl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carwell Gardner, gave my late father and my little niece one of the fondest memories they ever had together.

Jim kelly had thrown Carwell Gardner the football at a practice, Gardner missed it and it bounced out of play to my niece who was only 4 at the time. My niece picked up the ball and tried as best she could to throw the ball back to Carwell who was standing there. Carwell Gardner picked up the ball, walked back to Paris (my niece) ruffled her hair and gave her the Football. My Dad said he looked like a giant standing over her.

One of my late Dad's fondest memories, kinda brings tears to my eyes to think about

Carwell Gardner, one nice guy, that fella :thumbsup:

Class act man! always liked Carwell.....nice story :)

Carwell Gardner, gave my late father and my little niece one of the fondest memories they ever had together.

Jim kelly had thrown Carwell Gardner the football at a practice, Gardner missed it and it bounced out of play to my niece who was only 4 at the time. My niece picked up the ball and tried as best she could to throw the ball back to Carwell who was standing there. Carwell Gardner picked up the ball, walked back to Paris (my niece) ruffled her hair and gave her the Football. My Dad said he looked like a giant standing over her.

One of my late Dad's fondest memories, kinda brings tears to my eyes to think about

Carwell Gardner, one nice guy, that fella :thumbsup:

Man it almost brought a tear to my eye...great story.

"one nice guy, that fella"

Bryan Cox's kids might not agree :)

I am gonna cheat and name a few because I like to spread the love.

JP Losman - like his gun slinger style of play.

Marshawn - he is a tank, totally runs over stuff

Roscoe from da U baby - explosive

Trent - showed great promise his rookie season

Kevin Everret - Good player, great person off the field, shame he went out like that but good that he is making so much progress

Show some love and commit to the Buffalo!!

Worst post ever.

Peter Noone was Herman of Herman's Hermits. :)

Looking down the roster, probably Moorman and Lindell, and maybe Crowell andGreer.

Kinda sad going down the roster and not having anyone jump out at you.

I want a Talley kinda guy to cheer for!

Used to be Schobel, but he kinda sorta laid low key last year.

All I see is potential energy.

Posluszny is my biggest hope for a "leather helmet" kind of player.

I have a lot of hope for some who need to step up. I am really looking forward to this year.

Damn, how could I forget Talley for all time fave; EDIT; Steve Tasker and Talley showed toughness on the field and class off of it. :P

Carwell Gardner, one nice guy, that fella :)

That's a nice story.

Just like Carwell to drop the ball though lol :P

Guest dog14787
Man it almost brought a tear to my eye...great story.

"one nice guy, that fella"

Bryan Cox's kids might not agree ;)

Carwell and Bryan are pretty good buddies now that you mention it :nana:

Great to see fellow fans show love for the team. I am counting down the days till the season starts. I Hope someone how I can make it to a game this year. That is the one thing that sucks about moving across the country.