Unscientific Poll for Fans of Teams Other than New England

MattM

I'm trying to conduct a poll of sorts (informal though it is). What would your reaction be if (a) Walsh comes forward and has a copy of the Rams SB walkthrough and (b) the Pats claim for whatever reason that Walsh was acting alone and they had nothing to do with it and © the Commissioner does not punish the Pats or punishes them leniently. Would this make you angry or would you abide by the Commissioner's decision? Thoughts?

I share your curiosity on the matter. However, this board is probably biased to a degree that ruins any "collective" opinion that you may be after.

That being said, An * next to any reference to this team in permanent records would satisfy me. So long as the fans who have been so arrogant (not completely their fault, I mean wouldn't you be?) have to wait for a new winning patsie team to be arrogant again, I am fine.

I share your curiosity on the matter. However, this board is probably biased to a degree that ruins any "collective" opinion that you may be after.

That being said, An * next to any reference to this team in permanent records would satisfy me. So long as the fans who have been so arrogant (not completely their fault, I mean wouldn't you be?) have to wait for a new winning patsie team to be arrogant again, I am fine.

By bias, do you mean because we're Bills fans (i.e., in the same division)? What I'm trying to do is gauge the attitude to such a scenario of fans of teams other than the Pats--any fan of a team other than NE may (or may not) have some bias to the Pats, but considering the nature of my inquiry I'm not sure how I remove that from the equation here......

No takers, huh? Just a simple question, looking for some simple responses. No need to write a treatise, but I am curious about which direction folks would go on this....

a) Wouldn't care.

b) Wouldn't care.

c) Wouldn't care.

d) Give it a rest already.

Why waste your energy on this? Go spend some time with your kids, or take a walk with them and the wife and the dog. Why obsess over something the league is going to do nothing about?

I hope my answers are simple enough for you.

i am pretty done with this thing. Damage to the Pats rep is already done. But, I, as a rabid Bills fan, would believe that walsh did this on his own unless it can be proven without a doubt that Belicheck knew about it, and used it.

I'm pretty unbiased on this subject. I'd be rip-shiit, and would call it a sham. You cheat in other sports you lose your medal, get banned, etc. The whole thing is a charade at this point anyway. Goodell's not going to open up that can of worms.