Say what you want about JP...but

JoeF

IF Trent sucks next year will you have had your fill of him? I will have, & I hope the Bills draft a QB this year to be on Deck. As far as names go, Trentite or even Losmaniac are NOT DEMEANING, BUN HUGGER & other such names are. :nana:

Is knob demeaning?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nana:

Sorry but this is a horrible post. The thing is I like Losman a lot. But posts like this are what drives me crazy. You give Losman every excuse in the book, yet bash Edwards who was a rookie lat year. Well guess what champ. Edwards played in the same offense with the same personnel. In fact, Edwards played most the season with Reed as a starting receiver. Losman had Moulds and Price. Stop with the excuses. And stop with the Bills' fans having anything to do with this. A coaching staff (which you make like or not, I really don't care) picked Edwards, a rookie, over a 4th year guy. This staff has their jobs on the line and picked a rookie. A rookie who outperformed Losman as a 2nd year starter (please gimme more excuses for Losman's performance ;) ). Seriously, Losman fans are making me dislike a guy I really have a lot of respect for.

And has there ever been this much outcry for an average 1st QB. Were team message boards going nuts over debating about Rick Mirer, Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, Cade McNown, Patrick Ramsey, etc. This just in: because you have a cannon and were drafted in the 1st round, doesn't mean you are going succeed in this league.

If JP switched with Adam Sandler under center nobody would notice the difference until he took his helmet off on the sideline.

He is in attendance at the first day of workouts. Look at all the !@#$s out there who are unhappy with their situation and use the media to bargain and leverage their no-shows as a badge of some display of courage. JP is not divisive..he is a team guy. In my mind this only enhances his trade value if that's the route we go and it shows me that he will be okay if we keep him.

We can trash him all we want for his play on the field...but he constantly shows me he is a mature, team-oriented player...I am glad he is still a Bill.

From Chris Brown:

LOSMAN IN ATTENDANCE: Buffalobills.com confirmed that QB J.P. Losman was in the building for the start of Buffalo's offseason program and did attend position meetings.

---

You can only blame the team and those that run it for the mess and situations it is in. Players come here for money only anymore.

You Trentites CONSTANTLY bring up JP's 4 years in the league despite the FACT he only threw like 4 passes his ROOKIE year, and was jerked around his 2nd & 4th year. This is not to mention the lack of a decent O-line, and crappy team in general. NO QB IN THE NFL WOULD HAVE HAD SUCCESS UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. Next year Trent will be surrounded by a MUCH BETTER TEAM than JP ever had, we shall see how he does. :nana:

Losman in 2004 was the starter on a team that just went 9-7 (and was one of the hottest teams in the league down the stretch). Please stop making up things.

And if you don't think any good NFL QB won't have made a difference, you're plain wrong. The Bills won several games with Losman getting less than 100 yards passing. In the NFL, that is simply amazing and sad at the same time.

"bash a rookie QB without justification." WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION? Are you serious? DID YOU SEE THE DALLAS GAME? (If you didn't it will be on NFL Network, Sunday 4/6 @ 7PM & 4/7@ 6AM) Along with the last three games of the year I think that is PLENTY of justification. I will not put those games all on Trent however, Juaron, Fairchild & the ENTIRE TEAM played a part in those losses, just as they did in JP's losses.

Are you serious with this? Please tell me you're not. You are gonna bash Edwards for losing to an undefeated team on MNF in his 2nd career start??? Come on now.

And it's great you're gonna give TE the benefit of the doubt of the last 3 games when he played in a blizzard and monsoon (how'd those other QBs do in those games?) Funny, you let out the part where Edwards drove us to the 10 yard and nearly tied the game (too bad we have midget receivers and a horrible play call) or that Edwards was lighting up the Super Bowl champs in the first half before Peters got hurt and the monsoon hit).

Support the team, not just a player. Especially one who has been average at best.

Losman in 2004 was the starter on a team that just went 9-7 (and was one of the hottest teams in the league down the stretch). Please stop making up things.

And if you don't think any good NFL QB won't have made a difference, you're plain wrong. The Bills won several games with Losman getting less than 100 yards passing. In the NFL, that is simply amazing and sad at the same time.

So you are saying the 2004 Bills were a GOOD TEAM? The next thing you will say is the 2004 Bills were better than the 2008 Bills. PLEASE STOP MAKING THINGS UP. :nana:

Are you serious with this? Please tell me you're not. You are gonna bash Edwards for losing to an undefeated team on MNF in his 2nd career start??? Come on now.

And it's great you're gonna give TE the benefit of the doubt of the last 3 games when he played in a blizzard and monsoon (how'd those other QBs do in those games?) Funny, you let out the part where Edwards drove us to the 10 yard and nearly tied the game (too bad we have midget receivers and a horrible play call) or that Edwards was lighting up the Super Bowl champs in the first half before Peters got hurt and the monsoon hit).

Support the team, not just a player. Especially one who has been average at best.

All Trent had to do in the Dallas game was to NOT LOSE IT. The defense had the game won. JP would have won that game with NO PROBLEM. Against the Giants Trent Lost that game as well with his interceptions. "(how'd those other QB's do in those games?)" - THEY WON!!!!!! thats how they did. I do support the TEAM - SO FAR JP is PART of that team. WHY DON'T YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM, THE ENTIRE TEAM - Not just a player. Especially one who hasn't shown all that much YET. :nana:

All Trent had to do in the Dallas game was to NOT LOSE IT. The defense had the game won. JP would have won that game with NO PROBLEM. Against the Giants Trent Lost that game as well with his interceptions. "(how'd those other QB's do in those games?)" - THEY WON!!!!!! thats how they did. I do support the TEAM - SO FAR JP is PART of that team. WHY DON'T YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM, THE ENTIRE TEAM - Not just a player. Especially one who hasn't shown all that much YET. :nana:

He won so many here..I guess thats a given

So you are saying the 2004 Bills were a GOOD TEAM? The next thing you will say is the 2004 Bills were better than the 2008 Bills. PLEASE STOP MAKING THINGS UP. ;)

your false accusations are totally ridiculous. you should stop making them up. :nana:

All Trent had to do in the Dallas game was to NOT LOSE IT. The defense had the game won. JP would have won that game with NO PROBLEM. Against the Giants Trent Lost that game as well with his interceptions. "(how'd those other QB's do in those games?)" - THEY WON!!!!!! thats how they did. I do support the TEAM - SO FAR JP is PART of that team. WHY DON'T YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM, THE ENTIRE TEAM - Not just a player. Especially one who hasn't shown all that much YET. ;)

you should practice what you preach as well. :nana:

Trent was doing just fine until Jason Peters went down. Games are won and lost in the trenches, not by who is under center. I know thats not a popular sentiment, but sometimes the truth hurts

Trent was doing just fine until Jason Peters went down. Games are won and lost in the trenches, not by who is under center. I know thats not a popular sentiment, but sometimes the truth hurts
I agree with you, that is why I said in a previous post IT WAS A TEAM LOSS. JP's losses were also team losses, Why can't you HATERS agree to that FACT?

IMO, the defensive coaching staff lost that game for the team by not taking away the sidelines in the final seconds, regardless of who was under center.

you should practice what you preach as well. :nana:

You are right, & I will. The point of this thread was to refute previous declarations by JP HATERS that JP would be a cancer on the team next year. It has devolved into YET ANOTHER JP vs Trent argument. I for one am done with it. How about you? Let's wait until next year & see what happens. I hope you Trent lovers are right about Trent & he has a GREAT YEAR!! ;) GO BILLS!!!!!!!

You are right, & I will. The point of this thread was to refute previous declarations by JP HATERS that JP would be a cancer on the team next year. It has devolved into YET ANOTHER JP vs Trent argument. I for one am done with it. How about you? Let's wait until next year & see what happens. I hope you Trent lovers are right about Trent & he has a GREAT YEAR!! :nana: GO BILLS!!!!!!!

As much as I dislike the way JP played QB he has never complained one bit about his situation..Which is commendable because he was jerked around here in his time at Buffalo..

I'm sorry for my previous comments to you, I had no idea you were actually retarded; now I know........I just assumed you were a JP homo and any other QB was always going to suck in your eyes. My Bad...

GO BILLS!